Finding mold in your property is alarming, because not only can it result in severe property damage, but it can also lead to negative health effects. As long as mold spores encounter the proper conditions of moisture and an organic food source, mold can grow in your home or business at any moment. Common building materials like drywall and wood contain cellulose, which is a substance that mold uses as a food source. This is why mold often develops as a result of water damage. If you discover mold on your property, then you need to act immediately to limit the damage it causes to your property and the harm it may cause to anyone exposed to it.
With our mold remediation services in Pinecrest, FL, RestorationMaster can effectively remove mold from homes and businesses and conduct any necessary cleaning and repairs. We employ professional technicians who have the proper training and equipment to handle any case of mold growth. Furthermore, we use InstaScope testing to find all mold on your property, allowing us to completely eliminate the fungus from your home or business.
Mold needs to be removed promptly; otherwise, it will continue to damage whatever materials it’s growing on and increase the risk of health problems for anyone exposed to it. As mentioned, mold uses the cellulose in drywall, wood, and other building materials as a food source. So as the mold eats away at these materials, it also ruins them. At first, the affected materials may just be discolored, but they’ll become structurally ineffective as the mold eats away at it. With more time, the mold also continues to spread as spores are released, increasing the mold problem on your property.
The health concerns that mold causes are another reason why immediate removal is necessary. Exposure to mold can lead to various allergic reactions: nasal congestion, coughing, itchy eyes and throat, skin irritation, and more. With prolonged exposure, these symptoms can be even worse — one example being a respiratory infection.
Mold Testing and Removal
No matter the amount, mold growth in your home or business is concerning, especially if its concealed. Concealed mold growth can become a serious problem before it even becomes visible. The technicians we employ at RestorationMaster use the InstaScope testing system, which is an accurate method to discover all cases of mold growth — including hidden cases. After uncovering all of the mold, our technicians will develop a restoration plan.
The following steps are included in the InstaScope testing system that we use for mold testing:
• Testing of the air inside and outside the property to establish a baseline measurement.
• Testing of each room of the property for airborne mold levels.
• Conduct recalibration and testing in areas with higher mold readings.
• Within 24 hours, we report the test results to you.
• Using the test results, we develop and implement a mold removal and restoration plan.
When the mold remediation has been completed, we will do additional testing of your home or business to ensure there is no more mold present.
Why Call RestorationMaster for Mold Removal
• The technicians we employ have all undergone proper training and have the necessary IICRC certification to conduct mold remediation services.
• We help process insurance claims by working with local insurance providers.
• Our technicians will find and fix the moisture source that led to the mold growth.
• All mold growth will be removed from the property, and any affected materials will either be repaired or replaced.
• While removing mold, our technicians continue to monitor the moisture levels of your property.
If you find mold growing in your home or business, then you need to get professional help immediately. RestorationMaster provides mold remediation services in Pinecrest, FL, and can be reached on a 24/7 basis at (305) 707-6135. Our technicians are well-trained and properly certified to remove mold. Additionally, we use the accurate InstaScope testing system to find all cases of mold in your property, ensuring that the problem is thoroughly resolved.