Fires are feared because of the amount of damage they can cause to not just your home or business but to you and others as well. At the first sight of a fire, your home or building needs to be evacuated immediately. Then, call your local fire department. After the fire has been extinguished, get in touch with us for our fire damage restoration services to limit the amount of damage done. The harm that smoke and soot cause continues after the fire is out, so the sooner you get help, the better.
With our fire and smoke damage restoration services in Pinecrest, FL, RestorationMaster restores and rebuilds fire-damaged properties. Our technicians get to work right away by stabilizing the building and beginning the cleaning of damaged materials. It’s imperative to immediately clean materials damaged by smoke and soot, because such damage can become permanent.
Damage from Fire and Smoke
The damage that the flames themselves cause is easily apparent. If the fire was big enough or spread far enough, then your property may be structurally unstable; however, the secondary damage caused by smoke and soot is often more extensive than what the fire itself caused. Fires produce smoke, soot, oily residue, and other corrosive byproducts that remain present even after the fire has been extinguished. The corrosive materials spread throughout your home or business and settle onto various surfaces and objects. The affected materials will experience etching or become discolored. Then, there’s also the issue of smoke odors. The smell gets absorbed by various materials, allowing the odor to linger.
Fire and Smoke Damage Restoration from RestorationMaster
After the fire has been extinguished, smoke and soot cause damage that can become permanent if not addressed quickly enough. Knowing this, if your home or building has suffered damage by a fire, it is recommended that you seek immediate help from RestorationMaster. Our technicians will promptly start to work on stabilizing any structural damage. From there, we also start cleaning any soot-damaged materials to prevent that damage from becoming permanent. The following are included within our fire and smoke damage restoration services:
• Emergency response on a 24/7 basis
• Damage assessment to develop a proper restoration plan
• Fire source identification
• Water damage mitigation from extinguishing the fire
• Stabilization and board-ups for structural damage
• Soot and smoke damage restoration
• Air purification and odor removal
• Content cleaning and pack-out services for personal belongings that were damaged
• Structural damage rebuilding
• Thorough cleaning and disinfection of affected areas
The following items are taken from your property so that they can be properly cleaned and restored:
• Data storage devices and files
• Damaged personal belongings
• Any necessary equipment for remote business work
• Product stock, raw materials, and machinery
The following are done to restore the structural damage your property suffers:
• Removing drywall, wood, insulation, and other damaged building materials
• Evaluating and treating carpeting and floor coverings
• Treating smoke odor-affected materials and surfaces
• Deodorizing structural elements
If a fire breaks out on your property, it’s a relief when the flames are extinguished; however, you need to be aware of the secondary damage caused by smoke and soot and get help for that, too, once the fire is out. You can call (305) 707-6135, 24 hours a day to reach RestorationMaster for the fire and smoke damage restoration services we offer in Pinecrest, FL.