Every homeowner and business owner fears the effects a fire can have on their property. Fires put those within the home or building in immediate danger of injuries or worse, and they result in many layers of significant damage to the property. The home or building must be evacuated at the first sight of a fire and you should call the fire department right away after the building is evacuated. Once the fire is out, you must call our professionals for fire damage restoration services because the soot and smoke created by the fire will continue to damage your property after the fire is extinguished.
RestorationMaster provides fire and smoke damage restoration services in Coral Gables, FL to help rebuild and restore fire damaged homes and buildings. We will immediately stabilize the building and start cleaning the damaged materials to help prevent permanent damage from smoke and soot. Our technicians will respond quickly after a fire to help limit the secondary damage and prevent serious structural damage.
Damage from Fire and Smoke
The damage caused by the fire itself is the most apparent in the aftermath as the flames burn through literally everything in its path, leaving the affected materials charred and damaged. If the fire spread over too much of the property, it could leave the home or building structurally unstable. What many do not realize is that the secondary damage caused after the fire can be more extensive than the damage cause by the fire itself. The heat from the fire creates corrosive byproducts such as soot, smoke, and oily residue that are still present after the fire is out. These materials spread and settle on objects and surfaces that may experience discoloration and etching. The odors from the smoke can also become a problem as they get absorbed in various materials.
Fire and Smoke Damage Restoration from RestorationMaster
The damage caused by smoke and soot in the aftermath of a fire can quickly become permanent which is why we recommend calling our professionals as soon as possible. We will immediately stabilize any structural damage and begin the cleanup of soot damaged materials to avoid permanent damage. Our fire and smoke damage restoration services include the following:
- 24/7 emergency response
- Assessment of the damage to create a restoration plan
- Identification of the fire source
- Mitigation of the water damage from putting out the fire
- Board up and stabilization of structural damage
- Restoration of objects and surfaces damaged by soot and smoke
- Odor removal and air purification
- Content cleaning and pack-out services for damaged personal items
- Rebuilding structural damage
- Complete cleaning and disinfection of damaged areas
We will take the following items from your property so they can be cleaned and restored:
- Damaged personal items
- Data storage devices and files
- Machinery, raw materials, and product stock
- Equipment needed to run your business remotely
We will restore the structural damage to your property with the following:
- Removal of damaged building materials including wood, drywall, and insulation
- Evaluation and treatment of carpeting and floor coverings
- Treatment of surfaces and materials affected by smoke odor
- Deodorization of structural elements
Having a fire extinguished on your property may bring you a sense of relief, but the damage can still get much worse in the aftermath. Do not hesitate to contact RestorationMaster as soon as you can after the fire is out. Our technicians will arrive quickly and begin taking steps to eliminate the damage. You can reach us 24 hours a day at (305) 707-6135 for fire damage emergencies in Coral Gables, FL.