The mental illness of hoarding continues to grow in America. Many affected individuals don’t realize that their living conditions put their own safety at risk as they have become unaware of its effects over time.
The nightmare of this situation is that the disorder contributes to a number of safety hazards, including mold, fire hazards, tripping hazards, and biohazards. It’s up to loved one, such as a family member or close friend to reach out to them to help.
As soon as they have agreed to a cleanup service, contact ServiceMaster TEAM for professional hoarding cleanup services in Levittown, PA. Our skilled technicians are not only trained specifically in hoarding cleanup, but they have years of experience working with affected individuals. We will work with your loved one to remove unwanted clutter and restore safe conditions in a timely manner.
Issues with Hoarding
It’s common to find items with little to no value when working or living in a home affected by hoarding. Everything from books, newspapers and magazines to knick-knacks, broken antiques, and even trash and animals, hoarding covers all items and beings. As they accumulate in the home over time, safety threats arise, such as biohazards, mold, tripping hazards, and fire hazards. But the unfortunate part is that the individual is often embarrassed to reach out for help, which is why they need the help of a loved one.
As soon as you call ServiceMaster TEAM for hoarding cleanup services, our technicians will respond right away, first working to develop a relationship with the affected individual, and then tackling the cleaning process. The affected individual will be put in charge of the process and we ensure not to throw away anything without their permission.
Each of the following steps are included within our hoarding cleanup services:
- Ongoing training and experience: Our technicians at ServiceMaster TEAM attend frequent training sessions and have years of experience in cleaning homes affected by hoarding, including restoring safe living conditions.
- Removal of clutter: Our team will put the individual in charge of the cleaning process, careful not to throw away any items without their permission. The items will be sorted into categories of which we recommend to be thrown away, donated, or recycled.
- Cleaning and sanitization: After removing all unwanted items, the home will be disinfected of all bacteria, mold, and allergens to restore safe and clean living conditions.
- Working with insurance: If an insurance claim was filed, we will work with the individual’s insurance agent during the claims process.
- Review: We will schedule follow-up appointments to ensure the home stays clean. Additional cleaning services can also be scheduled.
Call for Professional Hoarding Cleanup
While the concern of hoarding continues to grow in America today, hoarding cleanup services offered by companies like ServiceMaster TEAM are always available to help. We are committed to restoring all homes to safe and healthy living conditions, removing all clutter and disinfecting household surfaces.
Get a Free Estimate
Contact ServiceMaster TEAM at (215) 399-4866 for professional hoarding cleanup services in Levittown, PA and the surrounding areas. We provide free estimates.
Related Hoarding Cleaning Services
Hoarding Cleaning Willow Grove and Southampton, PA
Hoarding Cleaning in Buckingham and Doylestown, PA
Hoarding Cleaning in Newtown and Yardley, PA
Hoarding Cleaning in Northeast Philadelphia, PA
Hoarding Cleanup in Warminster, PA
Hoarding Cleaning in New Hope and Solebury, PA