A lot of natural disasters are so powerful that they can cause severe harm to properties, leaving them in critical condition. If you ever discover that your home or building is in an unstable condition following a disaster, then make sure to seek professional reconstruction services. If you don’t have the damage tended to, it can spread and worsen, potentially leading to an eventual structural collapse.
Available 24/7, RestorationMaster provides home and business owners in Lake Jackson, TX with emergency reconstruction services. We employ a team of licensed professionals that include several project managers, handymen, subcontractors, electricians, restoration specialists, plumbers, and more. Our team has the expertise and experience to rebuild and restore your property in an efficient manner.
For more than 20 years, we have been serving the state of Texas, in addition to Lake Jackson residents, with reconstruction and restoration services. Our technicians undergo continual training to ensure we maintain our status as the most effective and efficient provider of such services.
RestorationMaster guarantees immediate response. We will stabilize the property’s structure, perform board-ups as needed, sanitize the space, make necessary repairs, and work with your insurance company to have all parts of our service covered. In addition, we are compliant with HIPPA, so we will be 100 percent confidential in our work.
The following are included within our reconstruction services:
- Risk and safety assessment and pre-inspection
- Emergency response
- Emergency climate control
- Emergency power control
- Emergency tarping
- Biohazard removal
- Odor removal
- Roof replacement or repair
When RestorationMaster comes to your property, we immediately inspect your property to address safety issues, tend to the problems, and get started with the restoration process.
The following are included within our repairs process:
- Board-ups and tarping: Following the risk and safety assessment, we will board up doors, windows, and other openings. We also tarp damaged roofing to limit damage from weather and prepare the structure for reconstruction.
- Power generation and climate control: There are some properties that need to have power running on a 24/7 basis. Knowing this, RestorationMaster can provide emergency power restoration and climate control for properties who need it, allowing them to keep running as we conduct reconstruction services.
- Damage restoration: Our Master Restorers start the restoration process after stabilization. We can dry your property out, eliminate smoke and soot byproducts, and provide mold remediation, and we will do it in an efficient and effective manner.
The follow building materials are tended to during reconstruction:
- Drapery, upholstery, and other textiles
- Attics and crawlspaces
- Sub floors and floors
- Balconies and decks
- Parking and fencing
- Roofing and siding
- Concrete surfaces
- Ceilings and walls
- Brick structures
Steps to Take After a Disaster
It can be an overwhelming experience to discover that your property is in a severe condition. The important thing to do is to call for emergency reconstruction services as soon as possible. By doing this, you can save money and prevent your property from suffering further damage.
RestorationMaster will immediately respond by stabilizing your property and beginning repairs. Our technicians and Master Fire and Water Restorers are all IICRC-certified, trained, and experienced with property restoration.
Available 24/7, call RestorationMaster at (254) 613-7545 for our emergency reconstruction services in Lake Jackson, TX.