Although a natural disaster such as a severe storm, flood, fire, or rain are usually thought of as the most common causes attributed to damaging property, it is possible to return to your home after a day with good weather to find damage caused by a different source; vandalism. Vandalism is a difficult thing to protect yourself against due to the random nature of the acts as well as the variety of damage that acts of vandalism can cause.
ServiceMaster EMT provides vandalism and property damage restoration services to restore and repair damage caused by vandalism in Lake Havasu City, AZ. Our knowledge and training of disaster restoration are easily applicable to repairing homes and businesses that were targets of vandalism.
Repairing Property Damaged by Vandalism
Having your property damaged by vandalism can be a very frustrating experience, much different than damage caused by something such as weather or other natural disasters. This frustration stems from the fact that the damage caused was not random, it was due to malicious intent from a potentially unknown individual. Whether it’s due to vandalism or not, all property damage should be handled the same way regardless of what caused it. Our technicians are able to apply their disaster restoration skills and training to help repair damage caused by vandalism.
We use state-of-the-art cleaning products and equipment to clean up all messes acts of vandalism may have caused and we possess the ability to repair damaged structural elements and furnishings on your property.
If you have been victimized by an act of vandalism to your property, contact ServiceMaster EMT and follow these actions to limit damage:
- Check your building for residue from things such as eggs or other debris and wash them away
- If there is any food debris on walls or carpeting, it should be removed by scraping rather than rubbing it off
- If there are any broken glass particles, remove them with a broom or vacuum
- Thoroughly record all damage that has occurred
When dealing with damage caused by vandalism, it is best to avoid the following actions:
- Cleaning stains from a chemical such as paint by yourself
- Using any electrical appliance that may have been damaged
- Throwing away any damaged features as these may be helpful in the process of repairing your home
- Cleaning any fabrics such as upholstery and furniture without the help of a professional
If you have been the victim of an act of vandalism that damaged your home, contact ServiceMaster EMT for property and vandalism damage restoration services in Lake Havasu City, AZ. We can effectively restore and repair any type of damage caused to your property from vandalism to make your home as good as new.
You can reach us 24/7 at (702) 786-1999 for additional information regarding our property and vandalism damage restoration services.