Because of the property damage they cause and the threat they pose to you and others, fires are known to be one of the most dangerous natural disasters. When there’s a fire in your home or building, you need to prioritize everyone’s safety by evacuating the property. Afterwards, call 911 so that the local fire department can put out the fire. After the fire has been extinguished, you need to turn your efforts to restoring the property. Soot and other corrosive byproducts will cause further damage after the fire is out, so it’s important to get restoration work started promptly.
With our fire and smoke damage restoration services for Newport Beach, CA, RestorationMaster will clean up and restore homes and businesses damaged by a fire. To prevent the damage from spreading and worsening, we will immediately contain it. Additionally, we know that you want to promptly return to your property, which is why we will work efficiently to restore your home or business.
Fire Damage Restoration Newport Beach, CA
At RestorationMaster, our technicians have the proper training, licensing, and insurance to conduct effective fire and smoke damage restoration services for homes and businesses. Additionally, we maintain an open line of communication to ensure you receive updates concerning the progress of your property’s restoration. We also only use the industry’s best cleaning equipment and products.
We provide the following within our complete fire and smoke damage restoration services:
- Smoke and fire damage cleanup
- Soot removal and cleanup
- Building cleanup
- Content cleaning
- Air duct cleaning
- Electronic equipment restoration
- Restoration dry cleaning
- Data and document recovery
- Biohazard cleanup
- Pack-out services
- Board up services
Fire Restoration Newport Beach, CA
Reacting to Fire Damage
One of the most dangerous natural disasters, fires continue to cause damage even after its flames have been extinguished. When synthetic materials are burned in a fire, they produce corrosive byproducts, like soot, and these byproducts will continue to spread throughout the property, harming areas unaffected by the flames themselves. Among the type of damage that these corrosive byproducts cause include etching and tarnishing.
If not treated in a timely manner, these effects will become permanent. When you call RestorationMaster, we will get to work immediately to prevent permanent damage. Using chemical cleaners, our technicians can eliminate etching and tarnishing from aluminum, brass, carpeting, chrome, marble, porcelain, tile, upholstery, and other household surfaces caused by soot and smoke.
With immediate action, you can prevent extensive, permanent damage to your property and belongings.
Fire Damage Repair – What You Can Do
- Get in touch with RestorationMasterfor the fire and smoke damage restoration services we provide.
- Air out your home or business by opening all doors and windows, but only do this if it’s above 60 degrees outside.
- Wipe down aluminum, chrome, Formica, and porcelain fixtures of any soot to prevent permanent damage.
- Change your furnace’s air filter if it uses forced hot air.
- Cover up all registers and return and supply vents with a damp cheesecloth. This allows it to filter soot out of the air.
- Discard any food containers that were open.
- Clean out your refrigerator entirely if the power is out.
- Take all smoke-damaged clothing to us so that we can clean them using our restoration dry cleaning process.
Fire Damage Restoration – Steps to Avoid
- Do not touch any surfaces that have suffered soot damage, because the oil from your skin may worsen the damage.
- Do not try to clean your property’s walls of soot residue, because improper cleaning can worsen the damage done.
- Do not try cleaning upholstery or carpeting.
- Do not use electrical appliances that haven’t undergone a safety inspection.
- Do not use fixtures on your ceiling if it’s wet.
When a fire occurs, the physical damage caused by the fire and soot is not the only problem. Smoke can leave behind lingering odors that are difficult to eliminate. As part of our fire damage restoration services, RestorationMaster provides smoke odor removal to ensure your home or building is without odors after the restoration. Our technicians remove smoke odors from air spaces, furnishings, and structural elements using various advanced deodorization technology: hydroxyl technology, Nano carbon technology, ozone technology, and thermal fogging.
If a fire breaks out on your property, your main priority is to make sure that everyone is safe. After the extinguishing of the fire, turn your attention to your property’s restoration. You will want the restoration to begin promptly to prevent any damage from becoming permanent. RestorationMaster can help fire-damaged homes and businesses in Newport Beach, CA, with the fire and smoke damage restoration services we provide.
Call RestorationMaster at (949) 666-8450 at any time of the day to learn more about our emergency fire and smoke damage restoration services.
Related Fire Damage Restoration Services:
Fire Restoration Tustin, CA
Fire Damage Restoration Garden Grove, CA
Fire Restoration Services Orange, CA