Fires are very dangerous disasters as they can not only cause extensive damage to a home or building within minutes, but also seriously threaten the safety of you and your family. It is most important to ensure everyone’s safety during a fire but once the flames are extinguished and everyone is safe, all efforts must be turned to restoring the building.
Soot and corrosive byproducts will continue to spread damage long after a fire and RestorationMaster provides fire damage restoration in Henderson, NV to mitigate and restore damages caused by smoke and fire. We will work quickly to limit the spread of the damage and get your home or building restored so you can get your life back to normal.
Fire Damage Repair Henderson, NV
Each of our technicians are licensed and insured and have received the proper training to provide smoke and fire damage restoration services in residential and commercial buildings. Throughout the restoration process, we will openly communicate with you so that you stay updated on our progress and we use the best cleaning products and equipment of the industry to ensure quality work.
The complete fire damage restoration services we offer include the following:
- Fire damage cleanup
- Soot removal
- Building restoration
- Carpet, rug, and upholstery cleaning
- Air duct cleaning
- Antiques and fine art restoration
- Electronic equipment restoration
- Data and document recovery
- Biohazard cleanup
- Safety and compliance
- Content restoration and pack outs
- Odor removal
- Restoration dry cleaning
- Board up services
Fire Damage Restoration Henderson, NV
Reacting to Fire Damage
Fires are among the most destructive disasters that can occur within a home or building and the damage will continue to spread even after the fire is put out. Once the flames are gone, there is still soot and corrosive byproducts from burnt synthetic materials present that can spread beyond the area directly affected by the fire and cause tarnishing and etching on delicate household surfaces.
This damage can quickly become permanent and leave the affected surfaces and furnishings unsalvageable without quick enough restoration. The technicians of RestorationMaster will effectively remove tarnishing and etching from at-risk household surfaces including brass, chrome, aluminum, marble, tile, porcelain, carpeting, and upholstery using effective chemical cleaners.
Taking the right actions in the aftermath of a fire will help prevent the damage to your home and personal belongings from becoming permanent and avoid extensive structural damage which can be expensive to repair.
Fire Damage Repair – What You Can Do
- Contact RestorationMaster EMT to begin the fire damage restoration process.
- If the temperature is above 60 degrees, air out your home by opening up your doors and windows.
- Prevent damage by wiping down Formica, aluminum, chrome, and porcelain fixtures.
- If our furnace uses forced hot air, change the air filter.
- Filter soot from the air by covering return and supply vents and registers with damp cheesecloths.
- Throw away any open food containers.
- If the power is out, clean out your entire refrigerator.
- Submit your smoke damaged clothing to us for restoration dry cleaning.
Fire Damage Restoration – Steps to Avoid
- Do not touch soot damaged surfaces because the oil from your skin can cause further damage.
- Do not attempt to clean soot residue from the walls because improper cleaning will compound the residue.
- Do not attempt to clean your carpet or upholstery.
- Do not use electrical appliances that have not been inspected for safety.
- Do not use ceiling fixtures if the ceiling is wet.
The property damage caused by a fire is typically the main focus of the restoration in the aftermath but fires can also result in unpleasant odors that can be difficult to remove. RestorationMaster includes smoke odor removal as part of our fire damage restoration service so that you can return to an odor free home or office after it has been restored. We can effectively remove smoke odors from the structural elements, furnishings, and air spaces in your home using state-of-the-art deodorization technology including thermal fogging, Nano carbon technology, ozone technology, and hydroxyl technology.
When a fire occurs it is always most important to ensure the safety of everyone involved but once this is done, the restoration process must begin immediately to prevent permanent damage. RestorationMaster provides smoke and fire damage repair services to homes and business in Henderson, NV to help them recover after a fire.
We can be reached 24 hours a day at (702) 718-5486 to provide emergency fire damage restoration services.
Related Fire Damage Restoration Services:
Fire Damage Cleanup Las Vegas and North Las Vegas, NV
Fire Damage Repair Mesquite, NV
Fire Damage Cleanup Services Boulder City, NV
Fire Damage Restoration Bullhead City, NV
Fire and Smoke Damage Restoration Laughlin, NV