Natural disasters such as rain, floods, fires, and severe storms are usually the most common causes of property damage but it is also possible to return home after a day of excellent weather to find your home damaged by another source; vandalism. Vandalism is difficult to protect against because it usually occurs as random acts and the type of damage caused by acts of vandalism can vary widely depending on how the act was committed.
RestorationMaster provides vandalism cleanup and property damage restoration in Las Vegas and North Las Vegas, NV to help repair property damage caused by vandalism. Our knowledge and training in providing disaster restoration services can be applied to restoring homes and buildings damaged by vandalism.
Property Damage Restoration Las Vegas
Property damage caused by vandalism is frustrating on a different level than damage caused by a natural disaster because it is the result of a malicious act by an individual. Vandalism or not, property damage should be handled the same way regardless of the cause and our technicians can apply their disaster restoration training and skills to helping homes and businesses repair damages caused by vandalism. We use advanced cleaning equipment and products to clean up any mess caused by the vandals and we can repair damaged furnishings and structural elements in your home.
If you notice damage on your property from vandalism, contact RestorationMaster and perform the following actions to limit the damage:
- Wash away residue from the outside of your home or building from eggs or other debris.
- Food debris should be removed from carpeting and walls by scraping, not rubbing it off.
- Remove any broken glass particles with a broom or vacuum cleaner.
- Document all the damage that has occurred
It is best to avoid these actions when dealing with damage from vandalism:
- Do not try to clean chemical stains such as paint yourself.
- Do not use electrical appliances that have been damaged.
- Do not throw away any damaged features because they may help the repair process.
- Do not clean any fabrics such as furniture and upholstery without professional help.
If you notice that your home has been damaged by an act of vandalism, contact RestorationMaster for vandalism and property damage restoration services in Las Vegas and North Las Vegas, NV. We can effectively repair and restore all types of property damage caused by vandals to make your home appear as if it never happened.
You can reach us 24 hours a day at (702) 718-5486 for more information about our vandalism and property damage restoration services.
Related Property Damage Restoration Services:
Property Damage Restoration Henderson, NV
Property Damage Restoration Bullhead City, AZ
Property Damage Restoration Lake Havasu City, AZ
Property Damage Restoration Laughlin, NV
Property Damage Restoration Kingman, AZ