Fires can be severely destructive because not only do its flames result in damage, but smoke, soot, and other corrosive byproducts cause secondary damage that is often more extensive than the initial harm. Knowing this, if you have a home or business located in Germantown, MD, that has been damaged by fire and/or smoke, then RestorationMaster can help with the fire damage restoration services that we offer.
We employ professionals who have the proper knowledge to conduct effective fire and smoke damage restoration services. Our staff knows how to thoroughly eliminate fire and smoke damage from numerous materials and surfaces. This includes aluminum, brass, chrome, marble, porcelain, tile, and fabrics likes upholstery and carpeting. Even after the fire has been extinguished, smoke, soot, and other corrosive byproducts can cause further damage, which may become permanent with enough time. Knowing this, it’s important to seek immediate help from RestorationMaster .
Our 5-Step Fire and Smoke Restoration Process Includes the Following:
- Emergency Pre-Cleaning: Within 24 hours of the damage, we will conduct pre-cleaning services to prevent any permanent harm to bathrooms, kitchens, chrome, and metals.
- Content Pack-Out: During the restoration process, your belongings will be stored in a climate-controlled storage facility to keep them safe and clean.
- Content Cleaning: From electronics to clothing, we use our content cleaning services to deodorize and restore your belongings.
- Ceiling and Wall Cleaning: With state-of-the-art equipment, we will remove smoke, soot, and odors from your ceilings and walls.
- Deodorization: We eliminate the odor source to thoroughly remove the odors produced by the fire and smoke.
If your property has suffered damage by a fire and/or smoke, then you must contact RestorationMaster for our fire and smoke damage restoration services. We can be reached for any fire damage needs in Germantown, MD, on a 24/7/365 basis.
For a free quote, you can call us at (301) 381-2304.