Sometimes, floods happen in your home or business suddenly whether because of heavy rainfall or an internal problem like a pipe burst. If you find that your property is the site of flooding or water damage, then get in touch with RestorationMaster for the water damage restoration services that we provide on a 24/7/365 basis in Germantown, MD. With an immediate response, our technicians will contain the damage and prevent it from worsening, helping you save on the cost of the restoration.
Because of how quickly the water damage can worsen, it is essential that you get help right away. Our certified, well-trained staff will thoroughly clean and restore your property by using advanced equipment, products, and procedures.
Our 6-Step Water Damage Restoration Process Includes the Following Steps:
- Inspection and Assessment: We begin our services by thoroughly inspecting your property. This allows us to figure out how much damage has been done and what various materials have suffered damage. This information then helps us decide on a proper cleaning and restoration strategy.
- Water Removal: We find the moisture source and resolve that issue to prevent it from causing more damage. Then, we extract water and moisture from the damaged areas.
- Anti-Microbial Application: We will treat affected surfaces with an anti-microbial solution to stop bacteria from growing and to help quicken the drying process.
- Drying – Air Movement: We use the correct airflow techniques for the drying process.
- Drying – Dehumidification: We use dehumidification in our drying process, because it eliminates moisture from affected materials and air spaces.
- Drying – Monitoring: We will monitor your property and all damaged areas to ensure they are drying out.
Get in touch with RestorationMaster for the water damage restoration services we provide if your property in Germantown, MD, has suffered water damage. We are properly equipped to restore, clean, and deodorize homes and businesses damaged by flooding. We even work with all insurance companies in Germantown, MD, and the neighboring areas.
For a free quote, give us a call at (301) 381-2304.