With moisture, humidity, and the right temperature, mold has what it needs to grow in a home. Furthermore, its main food source is cellulose, which is commonly found in building materials like wood and drywall. This is why mold often grows on such surfaces, and when it does, it damages the materials, often resulting in structural damage. The only way to eliminate mold from a home is to thoroughly remove or decontaminate all affected materials by way of remediation. If your property in Germantown, MD, is the site of mold growth, then RestorationMaster can help through the mold remediation services we provide.
The staff we employ at RestorationMaster is certified to conduct mold remediation services and does continual training and education to stay updated on the industry. With the ongoing education and training, our staff is able to provide effective mold remediation services. We have training and certification from various organizations, including the American Council for Accredited Certification; the Restoration Industry Association; and The Institute of Inspection, Cleaning and Restoration Certification. Our mold remediation services are available in Germantown, MD, and our staff removes and treats mold with state-of-the-art equipment and technology.
Prevention is the best way to stop mold from developing. However, if you do find mold growing in your property, then you need to find and eliminate the moisture source that has caused the fungus.
The Following is Included Within Our 5-Step Mold Removal Process:
- Damage Assessment: Using state-of-the-art moisture meters, we are able to detect any moisture in ceilings, walls, hardwood floors, and other areas of our property.
- Extraction and Drying: Using advanced dehumidification and water extraction equipment, we are able to eliminate water from walls, floors, carpeting, cabinets, and upholstery. This will prevent the mold from spreading and worsening the damage done to your property.
- Seal-Off Contaminated Areas: In an effort to stop airborne mold spores from spreading and causing more damage, we seal off all affected areas of your property.
- Removal of Affected Materials: We will remove mold-damaged building materials like drywall from your property.
- Final Stage: In sealed-off areas affected by the mold, we use a HEPA-vacuum.
If mold affects more than 10 square feet of your home, then an Industrial Hygienist should assess your property prior to any mold remediation work that RestorationMaster conducts. No matter the amount of mold, get in touch with us for the mold remediation services that we provide in Germantown, MD. We can be reached on a 24/7/365 basis and we are properly equipped to handle the job.
For a free quote, call (301) 381-2304.