ServiceMaster Bay Area
Providing a sanitary and clean workplace is important in order to protect the health of employees and their families. Keeping your work environment disinfected is especially critical as the coronavirus is continuing to spread across the globe and the U.S, including the Friendswood, TX area. An effective way for businesses to be proactive in reducing and preventing further spreading of the virus is by hiring a professional commercial cleaning and disinfection service provider.
ServiceMaster Bay Area provides commercial cleaning and disinfection services to businesses in Friendswood, TX and the surrounding area. Our skilled technicians are specially trained to use advanced cleaning products and equipment to thoroughly and completely decontaminate the workplace. If present, our cleaning methods will thoroughly ensure the complete elimination of any existing germs that might cause the coronavirus or other illnesses.
What is the Coronavirus?
The CDC has determined that the coronavirus, commonly referred to as COVID-19, is a respiratory infection that is passed on by an infected person through their respiratory droplets. While the known symptoms of the virus are commonly difficulty breathing, coughing, and fever, some individuals may develop even more intense symptoms.
View this link to the Centers for Disease Control (CDC) website for additional information: Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19) Frequently Asked Questions.
Commercial Cleaning and Disinfection Services
ServiceMaster Bay Area can help businesses and commercial property owners be proactive to reduce the spreading of the coronavirus. Our technicians will thoroughly clean and decontaminate your property by using EPA-registered cleaning products. We can protect your employees and our technicians by using Personal Protective Equipment (PPE).
Our cleaning and disinfection services coincide the guidelines put in place by the CDC and World Health Organization (WHO). We are available to respond to your call 24/7 and will disinfect all critical areas of your commercial building, including high-touch surfaces, materials and air spaces.
Our commercial cleaning and disinfection services include:
- Using professional cleaning products and equipment
- Disinfecting high-touch surfaces and materials such as desks, door handles, light switches, chairs, phones, keyboards, bathroom fixtures and countertops.
- We can ensure the property is thoroughly decontaminated by fogging the area with a broad-spectrum biocide.
- Treat air spaces to help neutralize airborne viral particles
We offer commercial cleaning and disinfection services to a wide variety of public buildings such as offices, schools, gyms, childcare facilities, assisted living facilities, and fitness centers.
Here are some helpful tips to use in your business to help limit the coronavirus from spreading further:
- Require employees who are experiencing flu-like symptoms to stay home.
- If possible, provide the opportunity for employees to work from home.
- As an added incentive to encourage sick employees to say home, offer paid sick-leave.
- Encourage proper etiquette when coughing or sneezing such as doing so into their arm or tissue.
- Have alcohol-based sanitizers easily available.
- Encourage healthy habits like thoroughly washing your hands.
- Promote social distancing of at least 6 feet, avoid physical contact, and crowds.
Call ServiceMaster Bay Area for Commercial Cleaning and Disinfection Services
We are readily available 24/7 to answer your call. You can limit and prevent the coronavirus from spreading through your office or commercial building in Friendswood, TX and the surrounding area by calling ServiceMaster Bay Area at 281-916-1699.