Fires are very devastating disasters that put the safety of you and everyone within at serious risk. When a fire occurs, you need to clear the property and call the fire department to put out the fire. Once the fire is out and you have confirmed everyone’s safety, you need to turn your attention to the restoration. Just because the fire is out, that does not mean the damage is done as smoke, soot, and other corrosive byproducts created by the fire will continue to linger and make the damage worse. In many cases, most of the damage is caused by these byproducts after the fire is out.
RestorationMaster provides fire and smoke damage restoration services in Fridley, MN to help repair and restore homes and commercial buildings after a fire. Our technicians can help stabilize and repair structural damage, clean and restore objects affected by smoke and soot, and remove lingering smoke odors.
Damage from Fire and Smoke
The flames of a fire cause the most obvious damage as they char everything in their path. Structural elements affected by the fire become dangerously weakened which can threaten the structural integrity of the building. Any structural damage caused by the fire needs to be stabilized immediately to prevent collapse.
While the flames can cause extensive damage, the corrosive byproducts the fire creates often cause even more damage. Corrosive byproducts such as soot, oily residue, and smoke are created when synthetic materials are burned by the flames. These byproducts can spread and settle throughout the property long after the fire is out and tarnish the affected materials. If the soot and residue is not cleaned up fast enough, or with the proper cleaning products, the affected materials will be permanently damaged.
Fire Damage Repair from RestorationMaster
Our technicians at RestorationMaster will arrive as soon as possible after the fire to start the cleanup and stabilization process. We use advanced equipment and cleaning products to ensure that the building is stable and that the damage is fully restored. The chemical cleaning products we use are effective for removing soot and residue from a wide range of household objects and surfaces including tile, brass porcelain, chrome, aluminum, and others.
Our fire damage restoration process consists of the following steps:
- Emergency pre-cleaning
- Building stabilization
- Content cleaning and pack-out
- Wall and ceiling cleaning
- Odor removal
Smoke odors can linger long after the effects of the fire are cleaned up because the odors get trapped in porous building materials and furnishings. To get rid of the smoke odor, the odor particles must be removed at their source. We use advanced deodorization techniques including hydroxyl technology and ozone treatments to not only extract the smoke odor from the affected materials, but also clean the air space to ensure that the odor is gone.
Once the fire department is done extinguishing the fire, call our experts immediately to start the restoration process. The sooner you call us, the better chance you have of preventing further damage on your property. You can reach us 24 hours a day at (763) 301-5000 to respond to fire damage emergencies in Fridley, MN.
Related Fire and Smoke Damage Cleanup Services:
- Fire and Smoke Damage Restoration in Edina, MN
- Fire and Smoke Damage Restoration in Richfield, MN
- Fire and Smoke Damage Restoration in St. Paul, MN
- Fire and Smoke Damage Restoration in Mendota Heights, MN
- Fire and Smoke Damage Restoration in Fridley, MN
- Fire and Smoke Damage Restoration in Shoreview, MN
- Fire and Smoke Damage Restoration in Brooklyn Park, MN
- Fire and Smoke Damage Restoration in Medina, MN
- Fire and Smoke Damage Restoration in Minneapolis, MN
- Fire Damage Restoration in Bloomington, MN
- Smoke Damage Restoration in Cambridge, MN
- Fire Damage Cleanup in Eden Prairie, MN
- Smoke Damage and Odor Removal in Hutchinson, MN
- Fire and Smoke Damage Restoration in Maple Grove, MN
- Fire and Smoke Damage Restoration in Marshall, MN