Contact a fire damage restoration professional as soon as possible to minimize your losses after the fire is extinguished. Professional fire & smoke restoration services and professional cleaning can salvage much of your property and your belongings.
The staff RestorationMaster comes highly recommended and is experienced in all phases of fire damage restoration, including soot damage and smoke odor removal, in St. Paul, MN area.
We have over 40 years of experience restoring residential and commercial buildings and we are the preferred vendor for many insurance companies. We are experts at problem solving-not only in meeting our client’s needs (including quick response-cost savings) but responding when unforeseen challenges arise.
Our fire restoration professionals are also fully trained and certified in treating and removing the effects of smoke and heat residue from walls, windows, furniture and upholstery. Fire damage restoration may include cleaning of contents, replacement/removal of drywall, insulation, removal of flooring and evaluation of structural elements (above ground and underground).
RestorationMaster uses the latest equipment and supply in our fire and smoke restoration process:
Soot and Smoke Damage
The fire is not the only source of damage as the smoke and soot created by the fire will hang around and cause additional damage. Soot particles will settle on objects and materials throughout the property, causing discoloration and etching. Cleaning up the soot damage improperly will make the damage worse and cause permanent damage to the affected materials.
Smoke odors can be a problem as well after a fire because they get absorbed into porous building materials and furnishings. Because of this, the smoke odors must be extracted from the affected materials to remove the odor effectively.
Our technicians have the proper cleaning products to remove soot damage and smoke odors from your property after a fire. Our powerful cleaning products can remove soot from a range of objects and materials and save them from permanent damage. We can effectively extract smoke odors from affected materials and air spaces using advanced deodorization techniques like hydroxyl deodorization, thermal fogging, and ozone treatments.
For fire & smoke damage restoration services in Saint Paul, MN 56301 area, contact RestorationMaster immediately at (763) 301-5000.
- Fire and Smoke Damage Restoration in Edina, MN
- Fire and Smoke Damage Restoration in Richfield, MN
- Fire and Smoke Damage Restoration in Mendota Heights, MN
- Fire and Smoke Damage Restoration in Roseville, MN
- Fire and Smoke Damage Restoration in Fridley, MN
- Fire and Smoke Damage Restoration in Shoreview, MN
- Fire and Smoke Damage Restoration in Brooklyn Park, MN
- Fire and Smoke Damage Restoration in Medina, MN
- Fire and Smoke Damage Restoration in Minneapolis, MN
- Fire Damage Restoration in Bloomington, MN
- Smoke Damage Restoration in Cambridge, MN
- Fire Damage Cleanup in Eden Prairie, MN
- Smoke Damage and Odor Removal in Hutchinson, MN
- Fire and Smoke Damage Restoration in Maple Grove, MN
- Fire and Smoke Damage Restoration in Marshall, MN