Mold spores are a constant natural presence in the air and when they find the right conditions, they can cause mold to grow just about anywhere, including within your home or building. The appearance of mold indoors can cause several problems from minor surface damage to severe structural damage, and even health issues. It is very important to react quickly to any amount of mold growth because the mold is always a threat to spread. The surfaces and objects affected by mold will also sustain worse damage as the mold colonies devour them slowly over time.
RestorationMaster provides mold remediation services to find and remove mold growth from homes and businesses in Fridley, MN. Our technicians are equipped to find all mold growth within the building and we will ensure that the mold is removed and that the damaged materials are restored or replaced.
Threat of Mold Growth
Mold is most likely to form in areas exposed to moisture because the spores need moisture and a food source to survive. This is why mold is a common problem after a water damage issue. The main food source used by mold colonies indoors is cellulose which is found in wood, drywall, and other building materials. As the affected surfaces are devoured by the mold colonies, they may become discolored and weakened which can lead to very serious structural damage. It is possible for affected surfaces and materials to sustain permanent damage from the mold if given enough time.
While property damage is a major concern when to comes to mold growth, you should also be aware of the possible health effects. Exposure to mold spores can trigger a number of allergic reactions such as coughing, headaches, itchy eyes and throat, skin irritation, and nasal congestion and these symptoms will get worse the longer someone is exposed. More serious conditions like respiratory infections and asthma can occur with prolonged exposure.
Mold Remediation from RestorationMaster
At RestorationMaster, our technicians are trained and equipped to provide effective mold remediation for any amount of mold growth. We will find and remove all mold growth within the home or building and we will isolate the affected areas to prevent the mold from spreading as we work. Our advanced cleaning products can salvage most affected surfaces and objects and we are also prepared to remove and replace surfaces with permanent damage.
Our mold remediation process includes the following:
- Isolation of the mold growth
- Repair of the moisture source
- Testing to find all mold growth
- Restoration or replacement of the affected surfaces
If there is mold in your home or building, make sure you act right away to protect your property from extensive damage and protect everyone within from its potential health effects. Our technicians will effectively find and remove all mold while keeping you and your property protected in the process. Give us a call at (763) 301-5000 for mold remediation in Fridley, MN.
Related Mold Remediation Services:
- Mold Remediation in Edina, MN
- Mold Removal Services in Richfield, MN
- Mold Remediation in Mendota Heights, MN
- Mold Remediation in Roseville, MN
- Mold and Mildew Remediation in Saint Paul, MN
- Mold and Mildew Removal in Shoreview, MN
- Mold and Mildew Remediation in Brooklyn Park, MN
- Mold and Mildew Remediation in Medina, MN
- Mold and Mildew Remediation in Minneapolis, MN
- Mold Removal in Bemidji, MN
- Mold Remediation Services in Cambridge, MN
- Certified Mold Inspection and Remediation Service in Maple Grove, MN
- Mildew Removal and Mold Remediation in Marshall, MN
- Professional Mold Removal in Minnetonka, MN
- Mold Remediation in Saint Cloud, MN