Your home or building is almost always at risk for mold because the spores that lead to mold growth are always present in the air. When there is excess moisture or humidity in your home, the spores are more likely to form into mold because they need moisture to survive. Once mold forms, it feeds on the affected surfaces and releases its spores to spread the growth to new areas, resulting in significant damage. Those inside your home or building are also at risk of negative health effects caused by mold the longer they are exposed.
RestorationMaster can remove mold from homes and businesses in Richfield, MN with our mold remediation services. We can effectively contain and remove mold growth, repair or replace damaged materials, and fix the moisture source that caused the mold. We can also find and remove hidden mold with advanced testing.
Problems with Mold
Mold is a fungus that can grow just about anywhere if it has a source of moisture and a food source. Mold commonly uses cellulose, an organic material found in wood and drywall, as its food source which is why it can cause such serious damage. As the mold eats away at the surfaces, the materials become weak and lose their structural integrity. This can lead to very serious property damage.
The possible health problems caused by mold exposure are as big of a concern as the property damage mold can cause. Those who are exposed to the spores can experience allergic reactions such as coughing, nasal congestion, headaches, skin irritation, and itchy eyes and throat. Longer exposure can lead to much worse health effects including respiratory infections.
Mold Removal from RestorationMaster
Our technicians at RestorationMaster are ready to tackle any mold problem in homes and commercial buildings. We will contain the mold growth to prevent other areas of your home from being affected and find any hidden mold through testing. Depending on the extent of the damage, we will either remove the materials damaged by mold or restore them using advanced equipment and cleaning products.
Our mold removal process consists of the following steps:
- Isolation of the affected areas
- Repair of the moisture source
- Testing for hidden mold
- Restoration or removal of the damaged materials
Mold is a problem you should never ignore because it will only lead to more property damage and an increased risk of health issues. You can count on our technicians to uncover the full extent of the mold growth on your property and ensure that it is removed completely with advanced remediation techniques. You can reach us at (888) 915-7197 for professional mold removal in Richfield, MN.
Related Mold Remediation Services:
- Mold Remediation in Edina, MN
- Mold Removal Services in Mendota Heights, MN
- Mold Remediation in St. Paul, MN
- Mold Remediation in Roseville, MN
- Mold and Mildew Remediation in Fridley, MN
- Mold and Mildew Removal in Shoreview, MN
- Mold and Mildew Remediation in Brooklyn Park, MN
- Mold and Mildew Remediation in Medina, MN
- Mold and Mildew Remediation in Minneapolis, MN
- Mold Removal in Bemidji, MN
- Mold Remediation Services in Cambridge, MN
- Certified Mold Inspection and Remediation Service in Maple Grove, MN
- Mildew Removal and Mold Remediation in Marshall, MN
- Professional Mold Removal in Minnetonka, MN
- Mold Remediation in Saint Cloud, MN