RCM Restoration Services
After a building suffers a water damage event, mold may begin to grow on surfaces within the structure. Mold spores thrive on moisture and can spread quickly if left untreated. When mold colonies appear as black or green patches on building components, it is time for remediation.
RCM Restoration Services provides mold remediation services to homes and businesses in Fayetteville, Georgia. Our technicians are licensed, IICRC-certified professionals who use state-of-the-art technology to remove mold and clean affected areas within a structure. We also train technicians in the most efficient methods for remediation.
At RCM Restoration Services, we employ technicians who are certified to remove mold. Our staff can identify and eliminate all forms of mold growth in your home, preventing it from spreading further. We can also safely remove any affected items or building materials that cannot be salvaged.
We make the mold removal process as headache-free as possible for our customers by also providing help with insurance claims filing for remediation costs.
We can provide mold removal for the following:
- Abandoned and neglected property: If your property has been abandoned for a long time, we can test it for mold and perform any necessary remediation to make it safe to inhabit again.
- Long-term damage: The insides of walls and tiny crawlspaces are perfect locations for mold to grow unnoticed for long periods of time. We find mold growth in unseen areas and have advanced techniques to treat it.
- HVAC systems: Parts of your HVAC system can house mold spores and spread them easily throughout your home. RCM Restoration Services is equipped to remove mold from your HVAC system to restore a healthy and safe living environment.
Commercial and Residential Mold Remediation
Home and commercial building owners should be aware that mold growth requires immediate attention. Failing to act on mold growth can lead to more mold spreading, causing worse damage. Mold feeds on the surfaces it affects and will gradually eat away at the materials, eventually causing serious structural damage.
It is also critical to respond quickly to mold sightings to avoid adverse health effects associated with prolonged exposure. Being in a mold-infested building for too long can lead to complications such as skin irritation, nasal congestion, headaches, and coughing.
At RCM Restoration Services, our mold remediation service consists of the following steps:
- Water extraction and restoration: Mold can grow in places that have suffered water damage. Water must be removed thoroughly and mold remediation will not begin until the problem is resolved. RCM Restoration Services provides complete water damage restoration, including drying and dehumidification to prevent additional mold growth.
- Removal of affected materials: If there is any property in your home that is unsalvageable, we will remove it from the premises. Moisture levels inside of walls and other small spaces will be managed as well.
- Odor removal: The unpleasant odors left behind by mold and water damage can take a toll on your home. Our team utilizes professional-grade equipment and cleaning methods to eliminate lingering smells from your home after the mold has been removed.
- Content cleaning: We specialize in content cleaning and restoration, restoring a range of damaged items including personal belongings, important documents, and electronics. We also offer an array of services including on-site cleaning and off-site restoration.
- Structural repairs: Untreated mold can cause structural damage to your property. At RCM Restoration, we work to resolve this with reconstruction services designed to repair the structure damaging effects of mold.
Mold growth is a serious problem that should be addressed as soon as possible by trained professionals. If you have a mold issue in your home or commercial property in Fayetteville, GA, contact RCM Restoration Services for immediate assistance.
Give us a call at (470) 458-3664 for fast and effective mold removal in Fayetteville, GA.