ServiceMaster by Rice
Biohazard and Trauma Scene Cleaning Services for Clive, IA
Encountering a trauma scene that involves a serious injury or death is difficult for any person. But taking the correct actions in such a situation is very important. Law enforcement needs to tend to the crime scene, and certified professionals need to conduct safe cleanup of the scene. ServiceMaster by Rice provides trauma scene cleaning services in Clive, IA, to restore areas affected by a violent crime or accident and clean up biohazard materials. We employ technicians who have the proper training to conduct the cleaning and removal of biohazard materials safely and effectively.
The scene of a serious accident or violent crime often contains biohazard materials which can spread disease and infection if not properly handled or cleaned. ServiceMaster by Rice’s technicians will conduct safe cleaning and removal of all blood, tissues, bodily fluids, and other biohazard materials. Additionally, we will clean and disinfect the area thoroughly to ensure it is safe to return to. When an accident, violent crime, or death occurs, law enforcement must be called right away, but they will not take care of the cleanup. Certified professionals, who will cooperate with law enforcement, must conduct the cleaning and restoration of the scene.
We Provide Trauma Scene Cleaning Services for the Following Scenarios:
- Unattended Death Cleanup: When there’s a death, the body will start decomposing right away, which includes the release of bodily fluids. Such bodily fluids might contaminate nearby structural elements, furnishings, and flooring. These fluids also contain bacteria and other harmful toxins that make the death scene hazardous, as they can cause disease or infection. Our certified technicians will get rid of odors and bodily fluids, fix any damage, and disinfect the area.
- Crime Scene Cleaning: Violent crime scenes are usually messy, filled with biohazards like blood and other bodily fluids. There may even be weapons used in the crime present. When law enforcement has completed their investigation, our certified technicians will conduct a complete restoration of the scene, removing biohazard materials and fingerprint dust and cleaning up the area. We will also conduct any repairs to the property and disinfect the scene.
- Hoarding Cleaning: When cleaning the home of a hoarder, there’s more to it than eliminating unnecessary contents and clutter. One may also come across hazardous materials like bacteria, bodily fluids, mold, and even dead animals. Our certified technicians are ready to handle all kinds of biohazard materials that may be found during a hoarding cleaning. When we have removed dangerous materials and hoarded objects, we will proceed by cleaning and sanitizing the home thoroughly to ensure its safe to live in again.
- Industrial Accident/Injury Cleaning: Industrial accidents usually involve a severe injury, which makes them serious incidents. Along with victims, this can leave co-workers traumatized. If such an accident happens in your workplace, contact us immediately for biohazard material cleanup. Having certified professionals conduct the cleaning will protect you and your employees from the negative health effects of biohazard materials. Exposure to biohazard materials without the proper training or equipment can leave the individual at risk for disease or infection.
- Vehicle Biohazard Cleaning: In the case that your vehicle is involved in a severe accident and has been contaminated with biohazard materials, our certified technicians will effectively clean and disinfect your vehicle to restore its safety.
Encountering the scene of a death or serious injury is understandably overwhelming. You’ll need to deal with EMTs and law enforcement; however, you are responsible for the scene’s cleaning and restoration. At ServiceMaster by Rice, we are available 24/7 to provide trauma and crime scene cleaning services in Clive, IA. We can be reached 24 hours a day at (515) 212-2511.