ServiceMaster by Rice
Fire and Smoke Damage Restoration for Clive, IA
Fires can cause an immense amount of damage. The flames severely char surfaces and objects, and the resulting soot and smoke will etch and tarnish affected materials — even in areas unaffected by the flames. When a fire is out, damage still occurs as soot keeps spreading. Corrosive and chemical byproducts damage your property further, as they continue to linger even after the fire has been extinguished. This damage risks becoming permanent if not addressed quickly enough. At ServiceMaster by Rice, we provide homes and businesses in Clive, IA, with fire and smoke damage repair services. With these services, we can clean up and restore properties that have suffered damage from a fire. Because much of the damage can become permanent, you should get in touch with us for these services right away.
Our well-trained technicians have the expertise to repair damaged building materials and furnishings and can eliminate soot from various household surfaces. Additionally, we will be quick in responding to you, working right away to limit the amount of fire damage to your residential or commercial property. We have the best equipment and cleaning products available which allow us to effectively restore and clean the following objects and materials:
- Carpet and Upholstery: We get rid of soot, smoke odor, and other damage from upholstery and carpeting. We also eliminate excess water left behind from extinguishing the fire.
- Cabinets, Ceilings, Floors, and Walls: We use advanced cleaning products to remove tarnishing and soot from various surfaces. This also protects the surfaces from becoming corroded.
- Soft Goods: To clean soft goods — such as clothing, drapes, and other similar materials — we restore and clean them off-site with our restoration dry cleaning services.
- Structural Restoration: The structural elements of your property that have been damaged by the fire will be repaired and restored.
After A Quick Fire Damage Assessment, We Develop a Restoration Plan Containing the Following Steps:
- Complete Assessment: To start, we conduct a thorough assessment of the damage done to your property by fire, smoke, and water. Then we use that assessment to develop a restoration plan.
- Emergency Response: Because of the potential permanency of the damage from a fire, such damage must be addressed immediately. This is why we are available to respond to your emergencies in Clive, IA on a 24/7 basis.
- Fire and Smoke Restoration: We will figure out what can and cannot be salvaged. Whatever objects, furnishings, and structural elements that are salvageable will be restored.
- Deodorization: We eliminate fire and smoke odors by using our hydroxyl and ozone units.
- Corrosion Control: Fires produce byproducts and emit chemicals that can corrode walls, fabric, and other building materials. We are able to clean such surfaces and materials to stop permanent damage and corrosion.
Fires can result in extensive damage, which can become permanent if not addressed soon enough. Knowing this, if your residential or commercial property in Clive, IA has suffered damage by fire and smoke, reach out to ServiceMaster by Rice for the fire and smoke damage repair services we provide. Our technicians are experienced and use the industry’s best equipment to conduct repairs and restoration.
Call (515) 212-2511, where we’re available 24/7, for our fire and smoke damage repair services in Clive, IA.