Discovering a biohazardous scene can certainly be a gruesome experience both mentally and emotionally. But if it is the trauma scene of a family member, the discovery can be emotionally scarring. But what is most important to consider is the health and safety of you and everyone else on the property.
As soon as you have called 911, don’t hesitate to call for emergency cleanup services. ServiceMaster by Crossroads is a licensed and experienced biohazard and trauma cleanup service for both residential and commercial properties in the Carmel, IN area. Soon after receiving your call, we will arrive within 2 hours remove the biohazardous materials and restore the scene to its original condition.
Damage and Cleanup of the Biohazards
While it is crucial to call law enforcement after finding a biohazardous scene, they are not responsible for cleaning the scene. But if left untreated, the blood, tissue, and other bodily fluids will cause permanent damage to the affected building materials and personal contents. Ultimately, this will result in higher costs and longer time taken to restore the scene to its original condition.
When called right away, the technicians of ServiceMaster by Crossroads will respond right away to start the cleanup process. With professional cleaning products and equipment, our technicians will efficiently and effectively disinfect the scene after removing the biohazardous materials. We can also work with your insurance carrier if a claim was filed to allow you to focus on other matters.
Our trauma and crime scene cleanup services cover all of the following:
- Removal of Dangerous Biohazards: ServiceMaster by Crossroads is available 24/7 and will respond immediately to remove all dangerous biohazards and pathogens from the scene.
- Disinfection of Building Materials: After the bodily fluids have been removed, our technicians will apply powerful but safe cleaning products to remove all bacteria and pathogens while restoring the scene.
- Deodorization: We will apply powerful but safe deodorizers to eliminate any lingering odors to remove all lingering traces of the dangerous substances.
- Working with Insurance: After the cleaning service is complete, we will work with your insurance carrier during the claims process to allow you to focus on other matters.
- Family Assistance and Support: If your family has suffered a loss of a loved one, our technicians are committed to working with compassion and respect during the cleanup process. We can also refer professional family counselors for extra support.
At any time you encounter your property with exposed biohazardous materials, such as blood, tissue, or other bodily fluids, don’t hesitate to contact a professional cleanup service. If it is a crime scene, law enforcement must also be called to investigate the scene before it can be cleaned.
ServiceMaster by Crossroads is available 24/7 at (317) 215-5199 in the Carmel, IN area to provide biohazard, trauma, and crime scene cleanup services. We work with law enforcement, insurance carriers, and family support counselors.