ServiceMaster by Crossroads
Not many home or business owners ever anticipate finding biohazards in their home or building. But if this does happen to you, your biggest priority is to protect your own health and safety and remain clear of the affected area.
ServiceMaster by Crossroads is available 24/7 in the Noblesville, IN area to provide biohazard and trauma cleanup services to remove all biohazards, blood, bacteria and pathogens from affected areas. Our professionals use personal protective equipment (PPE) to protect themselves as well as advanced products to fully remove all stains and bacteria from the area.
Biohazard Cleanup Services
It’s not often that home and business owners know what to do when encountering a scene with biohazards or toxic waste. Our professionals are fully trained to handle the cleanup of these harmful substances as well as work with law enforcement to not disturb any evidence.
After receiving clearance from the authorities, we will remove all biohazard materials and place them into approved waste containers. The remaining blood and bodily tissue will be removed from the area using professional products, without harming the building material or furnishing. All hazardous organic material will then be taken to a medical waste facility for proper disposal.
ServiceMaster by Crossroads also partners with a number of family counselors who can help with emotional trauma in the event that a loved one was lost. We will also work with your insurance adjuster during the claims process so you can focus on personal matters.
Our trauma cleaning services cover each of the following:
- Unattended deaths
- Violent crimes and homicides
- Vehicle blood cleanup
- Major accidents and injuries
Our biohazard cleanup services include all of the following:
- Removal of Biohazard Materials: All major biohazards will be removed while ServiceMaster by Crossroads works with law enforcement to avoid disturbing any evidence in a crime scene.
- Disinfection: Advanced products will be used to decontaminate and disinfect the remaining areas to restore them to a safe and sanitized condition.
- Odor Removal: Any remaining odors will be fully removed using powerful hydroxyl technology.
- Disposal of Biohazards: We will deliver the biohazards and dispose of them properly at a medical waste facility.
- Coordination with Insurance: We will work with your insurance adjuster during the claims process so you can focus on family matters.
- Family Assistance and Support: We can provide a list of recommended family counselors who can help with emotional trauma when dealing with the loss of a loved one.
Don’t hesitate to contact 911 if you discover a major accident, death or homicide in your home or building. It’s also important to remain clear of the area as it’s filled with bacteria, pathogens and viruses that pose an immediate threat to your health.
ServiceMaster by Crossroads is available24/7 at (317) 215-5199 in the Noblesville, IN area to provide emergency biohazard and trauma cleanup services for homes and buildings.
Related Biohazard Cleanup Services
Biohazard and Trauma Cleanup Services in Zionsville, IN
Biohazard and Trauma Cleanup Services in Westfield, IN
Biohazard and Trauma Cleanup in Indianapolis, IN
Biohazard and Trauma Cleanup in Greenwood, IN
Biohazard and Trauma Cleanup in Fishers, IN
Biohazard Cleanup in Carmel, IN