Most people do not expect to come across a crime or trauma scene containing dangerous biohazard materials, and this is especially so when it comes to your own property. However, it is important to get professional cleaning help for the scene right away. The biohazard materials can be harmful for your health, so you should address the situation promptly.
RestorationMaster offers professional biohazard and trauma cleanup services to homes and businesses in Westfield, IN, and the neighboring areas on a 24/7 basis. Our professional technicians are equipped with personal protective equipment (PPE) to ensure their safety and use gentle yet effective cleaning products to restore the scene to its former state.
Trauma Scene Cleanup
Our technicians have proper training and are well experienced in safe biohazard removal. In the event the scene concerns a crime, we will work with law enforcement to prevent evidence from being disturbed. Once authorities give us clearance, we remove biohazard materials and use commercial cleaning products to disinfect the scene. The biohazard materials will be properly disposed of at a medical waste facility.
Sometimes, the scene concerns a loss of a loved one. So if you and your family are grieving, RestorationMaster has partnered with numerous local family counselors who can support you and your family. Additionally, we will handle the claims process, working with your insurance provider so that you can maintain your focus on personal matters.
The following are covered within the biohazard cleanup services we provide in Westfield, IN:
- Serious accidents and injuries
- Unattended deaths
- Violent crimes and homicides
- Vehicle blood cleanup
The following are covered within the biohazard and crime scene cleaning services we provide:
- Biohazard and Pathogen Removal: Working with law enforcement, we will remove biohazard materials from the scene once evidence has been taken and clearance has been given.
- Decontamination: Using advanced products and equipment, our technicians will completely disinfect building materials and personal content. This restores your property to a clean, safe environment.
- Deodorization: To remove lingering odors produced by biohazards, we use nano-carbon technology and other powerful deodorizers.
- Biohazard Disposal: After restoration, the biohazard materials we remove will be taken to a medical waste facility to be disposed of properly.
- Continued Monitoring: We will protect your privacy, working with law enforcement to do so, in addition to removing all traces of biohazard materials.
- Working with Insurance: We can work with your insurance company in the event a claim was filed, providing a smooth process.
- Family Support and Assistance: We can provide a list of local, qualified family counselors to you if the scene involves a loved one. This ensures you have the support you need. Additionally, knowing this, we always work in a respectful and compassionate manner.
If you ever come across a crime or trauma scene, call 911 right away. The situation may be difficult and traumatic, but it is an emergency that requires prompt action. After reaching the authorities, do not forget to also get in touch with a professional service qualified for biohazard cleaning.
Contact Us for Biohazard Cleanup in Westfield, IN
Available on a 24/7 basis, call (463) 227-0790 to get in touch with RestorationMaster for the professional biohazard and trauma scene cleanup services we offer in the Westfield, IN, area. We work with law enforcement, insurance companies, and family support counselors.
Related Biohazard Cleanup Services
Biohazard and Trauma Cleanup Services in Zionsville, IN
Biohazard and Trauma Cleanup in Noblesville, IN
Biohazard and Trauma Cleanup in Indianapolis, IN
Biohazard and Trauma Cleanup in Greenwood, IN
Biohazard and Trauma Cleanup in Fishers, IN
Biohazard Cleanup in Carmel, IN