ServiceMaster by Crossroads
Hoarding is more than just being messy; it’s a mental disorder that affects millions of Americans. It affects not only their homes, but their mental, emotional, and physical health as well. Addressing the issue often requires that a friend or family member to reaches out to them. It’s up to you as their loved one to talk to them about their condition as they may not understand the consequences and get their approval for the cleaning service.
ServiceMaster by Crossroads is available in the Noblesville, IN area to provide hoarding cleanup services. Our professionals have years of training and experience in working with affected individuals, putting them in charge of the cleanup process and ensuring not to throw away anything without their approval.
What’s Involved in Hoarding
Those affected by hoarding are not often aware of the consequences of their situation. While we see their home as a contaminated, dangerous living environment, they may not care or even be too embarrassed to reach out for help. Most often the clutter will build up over time and create hazardous conditions like mold growth, fire hazards, and contamination by biohazards materials from animals and food.
This is why it’s so important for a loved one to reach out to them for help so they can understand how their current condition puts their health and safety on the line. Once they have agreed to work with a professional cleaning service, call ServiceMaster by Crossroads.
Hoarding Cleanup in Noblesville, IN
When it comes to working with individuals affected by hoarding, our professionals are fully trained and experienced. We will place your loved one in charge of the cleaning process, careful not to throw away anything without their permission. We will organize the items and help them sort them into piles to be donated, thrown away or kept.
Following the cleaning process, we will remove any mold, biohazardous materials, and odors, if present to restore safe and healthy conditions. We will also deliver the items to be thrown away and donated.
Once the home is fully clean and items to be kept are returned in their proper place, we will check in with the individual to ensure the home remains clean. If needed, we can provide follow up cleaning services.
Our hoarding cleaning services include each of the following:
- Developing a Relationship: We will first develop a relationship with the affected individual to establish a sense of trust. They will also be put in charge of the cleaning process.
- Removal of Unwanted Items: We will sort all items into piles to be thrown away, donated, recycled, and kept. Nothing will be thrown away without their approval.
- Disinfection and Decontamination: Once all the items are removed from the home, everything will be disinfected to remove mold, biohazards, and bacteria.
- Safe Delivery: All items to be thrown away, donated, or recycled will be taken to the appropriate destination. The items to be kept will be placed back into the home.
- Check In and Follow Up Services: We will check in periodically with the affected individual to ensure the home stays clean. We can provide follow up cleaning services if necessary.
Contact Us for Hoarding Services in Noblesville, IN
For a free estimate on hoarding cleaning services for your loved one in the Noblesville, IN area, contact ServiceMaster by Crossroads at (317) 215-5199.
Related Hoarding Cleanup Services
Hoarding Cleanup Services in Zionsville, IN
Hoarding Cleaning Services in Westfield, IN
Hoarding Cleaning Services in Indianapolis, IN
Hoarding Cleanup in Greenwood, IN
Hoarding Cleanup in Fishers, IN
Hoarding Cleanup in Carmel, IN