Fires are very dangerous disasters because of the amount of damage they cause and the threat they pose to your safety. There are many things that can cause a fire to start in an instant and the flames will quickly burn through anything in their path. Even after the fire is out, damage will continue to be caused by smoke, soot, and other corrosive byproducts left behind. It is important to call for restoration immediately after the fire is out to stabilize structural damage and start cleaning up damage caused by soot and smoke.
RestorationMaster provides fire damage restoration in Broomfield, CO to help homes and businesses rebuild after a fire. Our technicians can handle the restoration and repair of any type of damage caused by fire and smoke including structural damage and tarnishing from soot. We will work diligently to get your property back to its pre-fire state.
Damage from Fire and Smoke
Fires cause many layers of damage within homes and buildings that is often quite extensive. The fire itself burns through structural materials and objects within the property and it can cause serious structural damage that leaves a home or building unstable. As the fire burns, smoke, soot, and other corrosive byproducts are created. These corrosive byproducts remain after the fire is out and spread through the property causing additional damage such as tarnishing and etching. The damage caused by smoke and soot will become permanent if the affected objects and materials aren’t cleaned and restored fast enough.
Professional Fire Damage Cleanup
Calling our professionals for fire damage cleanup immediately after the fire is out will help limit the damage to your property. We will immediately stabilize structural damage and begin pre-cleaning damage from smoke and soot while creating a full restoration plan.
You can expect the following from our fire damage restoration services:
- Assessment: We will assess the full extent of the damage to ensure that all damaged caused by the fire, smoke, and soot is addressed.
- Emergency pre-cleaning: Materials damaged by smoke and soot can become permanently damaged without quick cleaning. We will start the pre-cleaning process to help prevent permanent damage.
- Content cleaning and pack-out: We can clean your damaged personal items by taking them to our facility for proper cleaning and restoration.
- Restoration and repair: We will repair all damaged caused by the fire including structural damage, and we can restore damage caused by smoke and soot.
- Deodorization: We can remove lingering smoke odors with advanced deodorization methods.
Call Us for Fire Damage Restoration
The damage does not stop when the fire is put out which is why you need to call our professionals at RestorationMaster for fire damage restoration right away. We are available 24 hours a day at (720) 706-8965 for emergency fire damage restoration in Broomfield, CO.