Unpleasant odors from many different sources can take over a home or building and make it difficult to inhabit. Whether the odor is caused by a disaster like a flood or fire or an internal source like cigarettes, it can be very difficult to remove, and household air fresheners and deodorizers alone will not cover them up. Foul odors get absorbed in a range of porous items and materials and these affected materials need to be properly treated to remove the odor. RestorationMaster provides deodorization services in Anoka, MN to remove foul odors from homes and commercial buildings. Our professionals will uncover the source of the odor and effectively treat the affected materials.
Problems from Lingering Odors
Unpleasant odors that are caused by a natural disaster or biological substance can be rather pungent and they are difficult to remove. Odor particles may become absorbed in porous building materials like wood and drywall as well as other materials like furniture, upholstery, and drapes. These materials need to be treated with specialized deodorization methods to effectively extract the odor particles.
At RestorationMaster, our experts can treat the following materials with our advanced deodorization methods:
Common Sources of Foul Odors
There are several possible sources of foul lingering odors in homes and commercial buildings including natural disasters and biological materials. The following are the most common sources of odors that we can treat:
- Cigarettes: Cigarette smoke can get absorbed in clothing, upholstery, carpeting and drapes and it is very persistent.
- Fires: Any fire that produces smoke, whether it’s a small kitchen fire or a large fire that damages your home or building, can leave behind a lingering odor.
- Biological Materials: Biological materials like blood and other bodily fluids and mold growth can leave behind foul odors that will persist after the materials are removed.
- Flooding: Indoor flooding can leave a musty odor on the property. The odor is worse if the flooding contains sewage.
- Pets: Pets can cause odors in your home from their natural smell and from any messes they leave behind.
Effective Deodorization from RestorationMaster
At RestorationMaster, we can effectively remove all types of foul odors using advanced deodorization equipment and methods including ozone treatments, hydroxyl treatments, and absorption technology. These methods are safe for all types of materials and they can also remove lingering odor particles from air spaces. Our odor removal services consist of the following steps:
- Location and removal of the odor source
- Treatment of materials, objects, and air spaces
- Air washing to cleanse the indoor air
- Final inspection to ensure complete odor removal
If your home or building is affected by a lingering odor, contact RestorationMaster to remove it with our advanced deodorization techniques. Our technicians will ensure that the odor is completely removed from the affected materials and air spaces. You can reach us at (952) 592-1103 for professional deodorization in Anoka, MN.