Business owners and property managers should always be concerned about keeping their offices and buildings clean to provide a safer and more comfortable environment. This has become especially important during the current COVID-19 pandemic as this disease can spread rather easily in areas where people gather. It is important to hire a company that you can trust to provide effective disinfection services to decontaminate your building and eliminate the virus. This is also true for federal government buildings as a professional that has experience working in secure buildings is necessary.
At ServiceMaster NCR, we provide commercial disinfection and cleaning services for offices and commercial buildings in Alexandria, VA as well as federal and military buildings and other secure facilities. We will form a complete disinfection plan and share the details with you including each step we plan to take as well as timelines to get it done. You can expect us to effectively disinfect your facility using advanced disinfection and cleaning methods and we will work discreetly to protect your business.
f you have a Coronavirus outbreak in your building or are preparing to reopen your business,
please call us at (703) 596-3171
Our technicians are trained and equipped to provide thorough disinfection and we follow strict protocols while using only EPA approved disinfectants. We have provided these services in previous outbreaks of the Norovirus, Tuberculosis, and MRSA and use the same proven disinfection methods to combat SARS-CoV-2.
All cleaning products and disinfectants we use are listed within the EPA’s Emerging Viral Pathogen Policy and are proven to eliminate the virus that caused SARS-CoV-2. You can count on our technicians to properly disinfect, not sanitize, your property as sanitization is not enough against dangerous pathogens. We are also up to date on the latest information about the COVID-19 pandemic and stay in contact with the Centers for Disease Control (CDC), World Health Organization (WHO), government agencies, and medical professionals for further information.
What is COVID-19?
COVID-19, also referred to as the coronavirus and SARS-CoV-2, is a respiratory disease first discovered in late 2019. This disease spreads through droplets that can pass from person to person and people can also get the disease by touching a contaminated object or surface. It takes 2 to 14 days for symptoms to appear in an infected individual. The main symptoms include fever, chills, and coughing and seniors and those with underlying conditions or compromised immune systems are at risk of experiencing more severe symptoms.
To learn more about COVID-19 and its symptoms, consult the coronavirus FAQ from the CDC.
Commercial Disinfection and Decontamination
We can effectively prevent the spread of the coronavirus and other illnesses in your office or building with our disinfection and cleaning services. We will start by thoroughly cleaning surfaces and objects within your building and then provide proper disinfection for high touch surfaces and areas. We are meticulous in the cleaning and disinfection to make sure all areas and surfaces have been treated with EPA-registered disinfectants to eliminate all dangerous pathogens, including the coronavirus. We also use personal protective equipment (PPE) including HEPA filtered respirators for our safety.
We complete our cleaning and decontamination services within the guidelines of the CDC and WHO. The following steps are included in our disinfection services:
- The air spaces throughout your facility are treated to neutralize airborne viral particles.
- We make sure all high touch point objects and surfaces are cleaned and disinfected including door handles, phones, desks, countertops, tables, chairs, keyboards, bathroom fixtures, light switches, and much more.
- We then fog the building with a broad-spectrum biocide to ensure the removal of dangerous pathogens.
We can provide our commercial disinfection services for the following:
- Offices and commercial buildings
- Government facilities and military bases
- Schools and universities
- Childcare facilities
- Fitness centers and gyms
- Nursing homes and assisted living facilities
- Other commercial and public spaces
If your business has stayed open or is re-opening, you can help prevent the spread of the virus by taking the following steps:
- Make sure employees who show any symptoms stay home. Give your employees flexible sick days to ensure those who are sick avoid coming to work. You can also have employees work from home if the job allows.
- Encourage your employees to wash their hands frequently and provide hand sanitizer that is at least 60 percent alcohol.
- Discuss proper etiquette when it comes to coughing and sneezing such as doing it into their arms or a tissue.
- Make sure social distancing protocols are enforced, including keeping six feet of space and avoiding all physical contact.
For more about preventing the spread of COVID-19, consult this guide from the CDC: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/community/guidance-business-response.html
If you want to protect your office or facility from COVID-19 in Alexandria, VA, call the experts at ServiceMaster NCR for our commercial disinfection services. We are available 24 hours a day at (703) 596-3171.