From fires to floods to mold growth, various natural disasters can result in unpleasant odors lingering within your home or business. Sometimes strong odors will persist even after restoration has taken place within damaged properties. But without the proper equipment, these lingering odors can be tough to eliminate. With our smoke and odor mitigation services, ServiceMaster Fire and Water Restoration helps homes and businesses located in Wheat Ridge, CO by eliminating odors sourced by smoke and other substances. We will use the industry’s best deodorization equipment to remove the odor from its source, effectively eliminating the smell in its entirety.
Whether the smells are caused by smoke, fire damage, mold, or flooding, the unpleasant odors are tough to eliminate. The odors seep into building materials and furnishings and occupy the air spaces. But with our smoke and odor mitigation services, we can thoroughly eliminate these smells from the air spaces, furnishings, and building materials. To do this, we use hydroxyl technology, Nano carbon technology, ozone technology, thermal fogging, and other advanced deodorization methods to extract the odor particles. The following odors can be effectively removed by our odor mitigation services:
- Dead animal odor
- Mold odor
- Pet odor
- Smoke and fire odor
- Undetected death scene odor
The following steps, which address the odor and its source, are included within our deodorization process:
- Odor source location
- Odor source removal
- Structural element treatment
- Furnishing treatment
- Affected air space treatment
- Air washing
- Porous surface sealing
- Thorough deodorization process documentation
The following odors, which are commonly found after natural disasters, can be removed with our smoke and odor mitigation services:
- Fire and Smoke: Any lingering fire and smoke odors will be removed through our service.
- Water Damage Odors: When flooding occurs, musty odors often result, especially if there is mold or mildew. Any musty odors from mold or water will be removed through our service.
- Biological-Based Odors: Any odors produced by bodily fluids, dead animals, and other biohazard materials will be removed through our service.
Having to inhabit a space with a lingering odor can be unbearable, but you don’t have to live with it. Call ServiceMaster Fire and Water Restoration for our smoke and odor mitigation services if an unpleasant odor is lingering in your home or building located in Wheat Ridge, CO. We can be reached on a 24/7 basis at (303) 800-3404 for our services. Our technicians will use the best and latest odor removal technology when working to eliminate unpleasant odors from your property.