The appearance of an office building or facility has a major impact on first impressions and the condition of the carpet and flooring can greatly affect the building’s appearance. RestorationMaster offers commercial carpet cleaning and floor cleaning to businesses in the Wayzata, MN area. Our professional staff uses the best methods and products available to keep carpets and hard surface floors clean and looking impressive.
Hard Surface Floor Cleaning
The staff of RestorationMaster has spent years researching and perfecting the best methods and cleaning products for hard surface floor cleaning. We have the knowledge and experience to effectively clean any hard surface floor including vinyl, ceramic, quarry, marble, terrazzo, ESD, and wood.
Our typical floor cleaning process includes:
- Floor finish repairing and dust-free burnishing
- Aggressive deep cleaning and finish re-coating
- Complete finish stripping and re-sealing/ re-finishing
- Sealing and finishing of new installations
Commercial Carpet Cleaning
Carpeting in commercial settings experiences heavy day-to-day traffic and regular professional carpet cleanings can help keep your carpet looking good and increase its longevity. RestorationMaster provides commercial carpet cleaning using the latest products and methods of the industry.
The carpet cleaning methods that we offer include:
- Low Moisture Cleaning: Low impact and economical method that maintains the look and longevity of commercial carpet.
- Deep Extraction Cleaning: Deep cleaning method that restores commercial carpet to its original condition.
- Green Cleaning: This method uses a highly effective cleaning product certified by Envirodesic that is free of perfumes and VOCs.
Do not let dirty, unkempt floors damage the reputation of your company, contact RestorationMaster for our commercial carpet and floor cleaning services. We provide these services for offices and commercial facilities in Wayzata, MN and we can be reached 24 hours a day at 888-583-5345 to schedule a carpet or hard surface floor cleaning.