Fire is a major disaster that can happen anytime at your home or business. The flames can burn everything in their path, and the leftover smoke, soot, and dangerous corrosive byproducts can also damage your property and affect your health. It is important to call a fire damage restoration company as soon as the fire department has put out the fire, so that the restoration process can begin. This will prevent further damage and help with saving as much of your property as possible.
RestorationMaster offers fire damage restoration services in Point Pleasant, NJ, so that your fire damaged home or business can be repaired and restored. We will arrive as soon you call us, and we will start the fire restoration process to limit the damage. Our technicians have the proper training to stabilize and repair any structural damage to your property as well as remove smoke and soot damage.
Types of Fire Damage
When a fire occurs, it is important to react right away to prevent further damage. The fire itself causes major damage, including structural damage, and smoke and soot can also spread and continue to cause damage after the fire is out. Your home or business can be left dangerously unstable due to structural damage from the fire.
After a fire, there is leftover smoke, soot, and other dangerous byproducts still lingering which can further damage your belongings and affect your health. When corrosive byproducts encounter different materials, they can cause them to get tarnished or corroded. Sometimes, smoke and soot can cause more extensive damage than the fire.
Fires can also cause smoke odors to linger as they seep into porous surfaces and materials. These odors can only be removed by a professional fire damage restoration company with specialized deodorization methods.
Fire Damage Restoration in Point Pleasant, NJ
RestorationMaster technicians will make sure to fully stabilize, repair, and restore your property back to its original state. We will also remove smoke and soot and deodorize your space to eliminate lingering smoke odors. Our technicians arrive quickly after your call to begin the restoration process right away and save as many of your damaged belongings as possible.
We follow these steps when we are cleaning and restoring your property from fire damage. These services are offered in Point Pleasant, NJ, and the surrounding areas.
- Stabilization and pre-cleaning: First, we will stabilize your property to prevent further damage or collapse. We will also pre-clean the property to prevent permanent smoke and soot damage.
- Removal of damaged materials:All permanently damaged materials will be removed.
- Structural repairs: Any structural damage to your property will be repaired.
- Soot cleaning: We will use our hi-tech equipment to clean soot damage.
- Deodorization: If needed, we will use professional grade deodorizers to remove lingering smoke odors.
- Content cleaning: We will take your belongings to a climate-controlled facility to clean and restore.
These are the reasons why our Point Pleasant, NJ community trusts us with fire damage restoration services:
- Emergency response: Our fire damage restoration services are offered 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to prevent further damage to your property.
- Industry leadership: We have the proper licenses and are insured so that we can offer fire damage and smoke restoration services according to industry standards.
- IICRC trained and certified: Our highly skilled technicians are also IICRC certified in fire restoration and corrosion control.
- Insurance capabilities: We work with your insurance to make sure your claim gets processed.
Fire Restoration in Point Pleasant, NJ
If you’ve experienced fire damage at your home or business, make sure to call our fire restoration professionals so we can limit and repair the damage. We will create a restoration plan and make sure to follow it while keeping you informed of the process. Call us today at (732) 338-0713 for all your fire damage restoration needs in Point Pleasant, NJ, and the surrounding area.