Water damage is already destructive, but when the water is contaminated with sewage waste materials, the disaster becomes far more dangerous. When contaminated water spreads throughout the affected area, household surfaces are covered in bacteria and biohazards that make the mess dangerous for everyone, especially if it’s not handled properly. This situation will call for an expert cleaning service.
RestorationMaster is available in New Lenox and Mokena, IL to provide sewage cleanup services for residential and commercial properties with contaminated water damage. Our professionals are available 24/7 and will arrive to your property shortly after your first call. We will use professional cleaning and restoration equipment, working quickly to restore the affected area. We will also take care of any odors left behind from the wastewater.
Problems from Sewage Backups
hen toilets overflow or the water from the sewage waste line flows back into the property, the water flows into the areas of least resistance, including the holes and cracks in porous materials. These areas can be very hard to clean and deodorize, making them necessary to be addressed by professionals.
Especially when the water includes biohazards and waste products, professional equipment and cleaning products are needed to eliminate all bacteria and dry out the affected area.
Professional Sewage Cleanup
As soon as we receive your first call,RestorationMaster will respond immediately, removing the source of the damage and extracting all standing water. Our technicians can handle everything from small toilet overflows to large property damage, working efficiently and effectively to restore the affected space to a safe environment.
We will first remove the source of the damage, followed by excess water and moisture, and then soiled porous materials. All hard surfaces are then disinfected to remove the remaining bacteria and pathogens while drying equipment is set up to remove excess moisture. After all areas are clean, we will use advanced technology to eliminate any musty odors lingering from the sewage water.
Our sewage cleanup services include each of the following:
- 24/7 Availability: Our technicians are available 24/7 and will respond immediately to all emergencies.
- Trained and Licensed: Each of our professionals is licensed, trained, and experienced in the restoration industry to quickly restore your property from sewage water.
- Detailed Inspection: After removing standing water and the source of the damage, we will conduct a detailed inspection to evaluate the scope of the restoration project.
- Sewage Cleanup: All porous materials are removed from the affected area, including insulation, drywall, and flooring. Replacements are ordered and will be installed. All hard surfaces are then disinfected using powerful, but eco-friendly cleaning products. Our dehumidifiers and air movers will then air out the space while we apply anti-microbials to prevent mold growth.
- Insurance Claims: RestorationMaster will work with your insurance agency during the claims process to allow you to focus on other matters.
RestorationMaster is available 24/7 at (630) 576-0336 to provide sewage cleanup services for all properties in New Lenox and Mokena, IL.