In addition to damaging building materials, floods, fires, and mold can also damage the content of your property. There are prevention steps that can be taken to save some items, but the effects of the disasters can often penetrate through building materials to cause significant damage to personal items. In the situation of a fire, for example, smoke can quickly spread even after the flames are extinguished, covering all items in a thick, oily residue.
While they have been damaged, many of your items can still be saved, as long as immediate action is taken right after the disaster. RestorationMaster provides content cleaning and pack out services in New Lenox and Mokena, IL to restore items that were damaged during natural disasters. Everything from floods to fires and even storms, we can repair your belongings, so you don’t have to incur the expense of replacing everything.
Content Cleaning Services
s soon as we receive your first call, our technicians will be on our way to restore your belongings. We will first separate the items that can be saved from those that must be replaced. We will then work quickly to restore the high priority items first, like antiques, electronics, and artwork. Using advanced products, equipment, and processes, we will have your items restored to a like-new condition.
Our content cleaning process includes each of the following steps:
- RestorationMaster will arrive shortly after receiving your first call to conduct a detailed inspection of the damage.
- We will create a detailed inventory to evaluate the condition of each item and separate them from those that must be replaced.
- Each of the items placed into the group for restoration will be cleaned of all byproducts and restored to its original condition using advanced products and equipment.
- While we work effectively, please understand that not all items can be saved. We will remove them from the property and work with your insurance adjuster to replace those items.
- If needed, our team can also pack your damaged items and restore them at our climate-controlled facility. Here, they will be cleaned and stored until the restoration process on your property is complete. They will then be delivered to you when you are ready.
You can expect complete peace of mind when working with our professionals at RestorationMaster . We ensure to work with professionalism and efficiency as we understand the stress involved in the restoration process. Our years of experience and training also allows us to work on large projects, having the entire area restored quickly. We can also provide water and fire damage restoration services for your property while working on your contents, so you don’t have to worry about working with multiple contractors.
After the restoration process, we will work with your insurance adjuster during the claims process so you can focus on work or personal matters.
For professional content cleaning and pack out services in New Lenox and Mokena, IL, contact RestorationMaster at (630) 576-0336.