Water Damage Restoration Services for Marion, IA
Water damage is so common that nearly every property has been affected by it. Despite its commonality, every water damage case is different because of its source and how much damage has been done. Humidity, rain, flooding, and other wet weather conditions can cause water damage, but other things, such as plumbing concerns or burst pipes, can cause such damage as well. If water has damaged your home, porous building materials will keep absorbing water which leads to more damage. Knowing this, it’s imperative that you seek assistance from RestorationMaster with the water damage restoration services that we provide to homes and businesses located in Marion, IA. To prevent further damage, our technicians will contain the excess water and eliminate it from affected furnishings and building materials.
RestorationMaster has provided residential and commercial properties in Marion, IA, with expert water damage restoration services for more than 40 years. Our technicians conduct an assessment of the water damage and then use that information to develop the restoration plan. We utilize moisture detection equipment to locate all moisture and advanced drying equipment to remove the water and moisture from affected materials. Our experienced technicians know how to provide an effective and swift solution for the damage and will contain its spread to save you money and time.
For water damage restoration and cleanup services in Marion, IA, contact RestorationMaster at (888) 915-7197.
What To Expect from Our Water Damage Restoration Services
- Source Treatment: Our technicians locate the source of moisture or water and then resolve that issue to stop it from causing more damage. Afterwards, we use probes and moisture detection meters to evaluate the absorption levels.
- Carpet Assessment: Carpeting can become seriously damaged by excess water, so our technicians will evaluate the carpeting to figure out if it can be saved or needs replacement.
- Flooring Assessment: Hard surface floors made of vinyl, laminate, hardwood, and other materials can trap water and moisture. Our technicians will use moisture meters to find out how much water has been absorbed by the sub-floor, which allows us to effectively dry it.
- Cabinets, Ceilings, and Walls Assessment: When water or moisture hides in cabinets, ceilings, and walls, it can result in significant structural damage or even mold growth. Our technicians will use moisture meters to detect the damage level and then remove parts of the wall or ceiling for drying/restoration.
- Structural Drying: After determining the amount of water damage, our technicians use air movers and dehumidifiers to start the drying process. This equipment will eliminate moisture and water from furnishings and structural elements.
Contact Us for Water Damage Restoration and Repair in Marion, IA
Because of how water and moisture become absorbed by insulation, wood, drywall, and other materials, water damage can be deceiving. That said, if you find that your property in Marion, IA, has been damaged by water, seek help from RestorationMaster for our water damage restoration services. Our technicians are highly experienced and properly equipped to conduct water and moisture removal in both residential and commercial properties.
RestorationMaster is available on a 24/7 basis at (888) 915-7197 for our water damage restoration services in Marion, IA.