Even though the carpet is the most used furnishing in a home or building, the carpeting is not often cleaned or maintained beyond just vacuuming. The consistent foot traffic that your carpet experiences causes dirt, dust, and other debris to accumulate in the carpet fibers which could lead to discoloration and wear and tear that will shorten the life of the carpet. ServiceMaster by Rice provides carpet cleaning services to thoroughly clean and restore all types of carpeting in homes and businesses in Cedar Rapids, IA. Our advanced cleaning equipment and green cleaning products will remove embedded debris from the fibers to restore the original appearance of the carpet.
The carpet cleaning method that we use is the hot water extraction method which we execute with state-of-the-art cleaning equipment and effective green cleaning products. Our truck-mounted equipment applies a hot water solution that cleans deep in the carpet fibers and as the solution is drawn back out of the carpet, it removes embedded soil and debris along with it. The extracted water is gathered in our equipment and taken back to our facility for disposal.
Our professional green carpet cleaning services provide the following benefits:
- Green Cleaning Solutions: Your carpet is pre-sprayed with our green cleaning products before beginning with the hot water extraction method.
- Removal of Dirt and Debris: Our cleaning methods effectively remove embedded debris from the fibers which will improve the appearance and increase the life of the carpet.
- Certified Technicians: Each of our technicians has IICRC certification to provide quality carpet cleaning services.
- Long Term Protection: Our fabric and stain solution will keep your carpet protected.
- Convenience: It only takes one day to complete the carpet cleaning process and the carpet will be dry within 24 hours.
- Free Estimate: We measure the size of your carpet and provide a free estimate based on our measurements.
- Guarantee: We guarantee quality carpet cleaning services with effective results.
Trying to clean your carpet yourself can be tricky and many DIY cleaning solutions can leave your carpet wet which takes longer to dry and increases the risk for mold or mildew. We use effective green cleaning solutions and equipment that extracts the water back out of your carpet for a quick drying time. If your carpet in your home or office in Cedar Rapids, IA could benefit from our carpet cleaning services, contact ServiceMaster by Rice at (319) 243-3777 to schedule an appointment.