ServiceMaster of Greater Washington
It is always possible for severe weather conditions to cause damage to homes and buildings. The Leesburg, VA area may experience different storms that can lead to damage including thunderstorms, tornadoes, hurricanes, blizzards, and hail. Strong winds and hail can damage the siding and roofing of a home while excess rain can lead to water damage and flooding. If your home or building is affected by a storm, it is important to get the damage restored quickly.
At ServiceMaster of Greater Washington, we provide storm damage cleanup to help restore damaged homes and businesses in Leesburg, VA. Our IICRC-certified technicians can stabilize and repair structural damage caused by wind, hail, and snow and we can restore damage from excess water and flooding. We will also ensure that your property is free of debris.
Damage Caused by Severe Storms
Residents and business owners should always be aware of the weather in the area so they can prepare when a storm is predicted. While there are various things you can do to protect your home or property from storm damage, you cannot prevent it completely.
Storms are sometimes stronger than predicted and it may be impossible to completely protect your property from damaging elements of a storm such as wind, hail, and basement flooding.
The following are the most damaging elements of a storm:
- Wind: Strong winds can rip off siding and shingles, leaving a home or building open and vulnerable to further damage. Wind can also blow over trees and powerlines and make dangerous projectiles of random objects.
- Lightning: A direct lightning strike may be rare, but it could cause damage if it hits your property and possibly cause a fire.
- Rain and flooding: Water damage is a common result of storms as excessive rainwater can leak through your roof or foundation. Natural flooding caused by severe storms like hurricanes can also cause significant damage to your property.
- Hail: Hail can damage roofing and siding, break windows, and dent vehicles.
- Snow and ice: The buildup of snow and ice on rooftops can lead to damage as the weight can but a strain on the structure. Melting snow and ice can also lead to leaks and water damage.
Storm Damage Restoration in Leesburg, VA
Our technicians at ServiceMaster of Greater Washington are ready to help restore your property after sustaining damage in a storm. We can address water damage and structural damage to your home or building and remove natural and unnatural debris like fallen tree branches and broken glass. You can expect the following from our storm cleanup services:
- Emergency board up and tarping to stabilize structural damage
- Repair of structural damage and damage to the siding, roof, and windows
- Removal of flood water or excess moisture and repair of water damage
- Cleanup of debris
Call Us for Storm Cleanup in Leesburg, VA
The damage caused by a storm can get worse if you do not act quickly to have the damage repaired. Make sure you call our professionals at ServiceMaster of Greater Washington once the storm is over to clean up and repair the resulting damage.
We are available 24 hours a day at (540) 773-2083 to provide emergency storm damage cleanup in Leesburg, VA.
Related Storm Damage Restoration Services
Storm cleanup in Spotsylvania County, VA
Storm damage restoration in Stafford, VA
Storm damage repairs in Sterling, VA
Storm restoration in Fredericksburg, VA
Storm damage cleanup in Manassas, VA
Storm cleanup in Woodbridge, VA