The residents of Camden County, NJ have experienced almost every type of storm there is including floods, hurricanes, tornadoes, blizzards, and thunderstorms. The one thing these storms have in common is that they can each be strong enough to cause serious damage to homes and buildings. High winds are known to cause structural damage and water from flooding and precipitation can cause serious water damage. After a storm, it is important to check your property for damage and call a restoration professional for restoration.
RestorationMaster provides storm damage restoration and cleanup in Camden County, NJ to help homes and businesses that have been damaged by a storm. Our professionals can repair structural damage and damaged personal items and we are equipped to address water damage caused by rain or flooding.
Damage Caused by Storms
An extreme weather event can damage your property in several different ways. Strong wind can cause damage to the siding and roofing of a home or building which can leave it exposed or unstable. The wind can also cause serious damage by blowing over trees, powerlines, and other large objects onto buildings and vehicles. If there is heavy snowfall, the weight of the ice and snow can cause structural damage to the roof.
When the wind causes exterior damage to the siding or roof, it leaves a property open to wind, rain, and pests which can cause further damage. There is a very high risk of water damage as rain and flooding can more easily enter a damaged property. Excess water can lead to corrosion and additional structural damage as well as create the right conditions for mold to appear.
The damage caused by a storm will only get worse, and the situation can become catastrophic if a property is left open or unstable. You must call our professionals immediately if a storm has caused major damage to your home or building.
Storm Damage Cleaning and Repair
At RestorationMaster, we are ready to respond any time to help homes and businesses that have experienced severe damage from a storm. Our technicians are equipped to stabilize and repair structural damage and we can address water damage and mold issues. We will also make sure your property is cleared of debris and we can clean and restore the damaged areas.
Our storm damage cleanup services consist of the following:
- Immediate arrival for stabilization and board-up of exterior and structural damage
- Repair of exterior and structural damage
- Removal of debris including broken glass, tree branches, and other building materials
- Water damage restoration and mold removal if necessary
Call us for Storm Damage Restoration
You need to take action immediately if you find that your home or business has been damaged by a severe storm. We are available 24 hours a day at (856) 746-6351 to provide emergency storm damage restoration in Camden County, NJ.
RestorationMaster provides storm damage restoration and cleanup for homes and businesses in Haddonfield, Camden, Voorhees Township, Pennsauken Township, and the surrounding areas of Camden County, NJ.
Related Storm Damage Restoration Services:
- Storm Damage Restoration in Medford, NJ
- Storm Damage Restoration in Cherry Hill, NJ
- Storm Damage Restoration in Moorestown, NJ
- Storm Damage Restoration in Burlington County, NJ
- Storm Damage Restoration in Cinnaminson, NJ
- Storm Damage Restoration in Haddonfield, NJ
- Storm Damage Restoration in Mt. Laurel Township, NJ
- Storm Damage Restoration in Southampton, NJ
- Storm Damage Restoration in Evesham, NJ
- Storm Damage Restoration in Camden, NJ
- Storm Damage Restoration in Pennsauken, NJ