Turn to the professionals at Aftermath Services to take care of every detail involved in cleaning up blood following traumatic events such as injuries, accidents, or crimes in Memphis, TN. Blood is the #1 most common bodily fluid found on-site in accident and death scenes. It is a dangerous biohazard and the cleanup must be handled with proper precautions to avoid the spread of infections and diseases. Aftermath Services has been in operation since 1996 and you can be certain we possess the proper training and precautions to safely and effectively clean, sanitize, and deodorize your home.
Aftermath Services uses a bio wash to remove blood which scours the area so that the blood is completely removed and the scene is cleaned in an extremely thorough manner. Our 3-step process will decontaminate, sanitize, and deodorize your property, making it safe and clean again. Depending on the extent of the damage, we will remove heavily stained items such as furnishings and curtains which we will either salvage or dispose. Since 1996, we have been the leader in blood cleanup services for the following situations:
- Death Cleaning
- Crime Scenes
- Suicide Cleaning
- Homicide Cleaning
- Biohazard Cleanup
- Trauma Scene Cleaning
- Bio Recovery Services
- Hoarding Cleaning
Our blood cleanup process involves:
- Proper Disposal: We transport blood and other bodily fluids using approved containers to a licensed facility specializing in medical waste disposal.
- Safe Procedures: Our cleaning methods and products are in compliance with all federal and state laws.
- We will efficiently remove: Blood, tissues, and other bodily fluids from the scene to avoid any spread of infections or diseases.
- Continuous Monitoring: Our quality control and communications procedures ensure that we follow all federal, state and local regulations.
- Deodorization: We use powerful deodorizers not available to the public to remove odors.
- Insurance Assistance: We handle the overwhelming task of contacting your insurance company and will work with law enforcement as needed to file claims in a timely manner.
- Confidential Family Assistance and Support: We will help ensure family and friends know how to get in contact with trained professionals immediately to help provide emotional support.
Let the experts at Aftermath Services handle the cleanup and leave you with the peace of mind that the cleanup has been handled properly. We’re available 24 hours a day, 365 days a year in the Memphis, TN area at (888) 696-7999. We’re here when you need us most.