In both residential and professional settings, mold growth can quickly escalate from a nuisance to a serious concern if not addressed adequately. This is because mold is notorious for spreading its spores with ease, structurally damaging property, and becoming a significant health risk to those living in close proximity. For these reasons and more, we offer full mold remediation services here at ServiceMaster of Albuquerque and West Mesa for property owners in Valencia County, NM.
Many structural elements in homes and office spaces are susceptible to mold growth because they contain cellulose, a naturally occurring food source for mold. To make matters worse, all the mold needs in order to grow, other than food, is a moist environment. If left unchecked, mold growth will inevitably spread and continue to damage and discolor your property. Additionally, mold can cause severe allergic reactions and respiratory infections in those exposed to it. This is why we encourage you to contact us here at ServiceMaster of Albuquerque and West Mesa if there is any mold on your property.
Trusted Mold Removal and Remediation
Our highly trained technicians here at ServiceMaster of Albuquerque and West Mesa have provided mold removal services for years. This experience has allowed us to become masters at removing mold through our state-of-the-art equipment and methodologies. We also work with nationally recognized testing facilities to locate mold you did not know about, and eliminate it.
When you choose to take advantage of our mold remediation services here at ServiceMaster of Albuquerque and West Mesa, you can expect the following:
- Timely Response: We are available 24 hours a day, and can get a team of technicians to your property swiftly.
- Initial Assessment: We will provide an assessment of the damage and extent of the mold growth.
- Insurance Claims: We can provide assistance with the filing of insurance claims, if needed.
- Mold Containment: We contain and isolate existing mold in order to prevent its spores from spreading while we clean.
- Mold Removal: We thoroughly remove all mold from your property based off of our initial assessment.
- Area Restoration: We will fully restore all affected areas of your property once the mold has been eliminated.
- Deodorization: In order to prevent any lingering odors, we provide complete deodorization services.
As we stated above, we are proud to service both home and business owners alike. We understand the severe negative impacts that mold growth can have in both residential and commercial settings, and do everything we possibly can to eliminate these inconveniences and risks efficiently.
If you have discovered any level of mold growth on your property, we encourage you to give us a call here at ServiceMaster of Albuquerque and West Mesa about our mold remediation services. We can be reached at (505) 814-1411, and we proudly provide services to property owners in the following cities in Valencia County: