When a disaster strikes your property, the damage typically comes in two distinct waves. The first is the initial damage sustained during the event. The second is damage incurred from weakened structural elements and openings in roofs, windows, and walls. Here at RestorationMaster, we drastically reduce this second wave of damage through our emergency board up services. Our vast experience, paired with our 24-hour availability, makes us the premier site stabilization provider in Valencia County, NM.
Fires, floods, severe storms, and even major accidents can cause significant structural damage to your home or office space. In these situations, it is important that you first ensure everybody is safe. Once this is done, we encourage you to contact us here at RestorationMaster right away. The quicker we stabilize weakened structural elements, and cover any openings, the less risk there is of your property sustaining preventable damage.
Proven Board Up Services
The consequences of inadequately addressing structural damage are relatively self-explanatory; however, the results of ignoring openings in your property can be less apparent. We have come across countless situations where weather, pests, and even burglars have taken advantage of unsecured openings. This is the last thing we want to see happen to you. Here at RestorationMaster, we cover all holes in your roof, siding, windows, doors, and more.
While the overall goal of our emergency board up services is to stabilize your property until it can be properly repaired, there is much more that goes into it than meets the eye. When you choose to utilize this service through our experts, you can expect the following:
- Swift Response: We are available 24 hours a day, and can get a highly trained team of technicians to your property in short order.
- Stabilization: In the event that core structural elements are damaged, we will reinforce and secure them in order to prevent additional damage or collapse.
- Covering of Openings: Essentially, we will cover all unwanted holes in your property in order to keep outside elements out of your building.
- Roof Tarping: In some situations, it is necessary to fully tarp your roof because of extensive damage.
- Enclosures and Barricades: When required, we can provide temporary enclosures and barricades.
- Final Inspection: In order to guarantee that your property is fully stabilized and secured, we will perform a final evaluation of affected areas.
If your home or office space has sustained severe damage, then we encourage you to take advantage of our emergency board up services here at RestorationMaster. We are available 24 hours a day at (505) 814-1411, and proudly provide services to property owners in the following cities in Valencia County: