Whether you are a home or business owner, fires can easily turn into the most damaging disasters to occur on your property. From the blaze itself to the smoke, soot, and other corrosive byproducts left behind, your restoration needs can be significant. This is why we offer full fire damage restoration services here at ServiceMaster of Albuquerque and West Mesa. We are available 24 hours a day in Valencia County, NM, and respond within 2 to 4 hours of your call in order to prevent the spread of the damage.
The first thing you should do in the event of a fire is dial 911, and make sure that any affected individuals are safe. Once you have done this, it is important that you contact us here at ServiceMaster of Albuquerque and West Mesa right away. In as little as 72 hours, your property and personal belongings can experience permanent damage from smoke, soot, and other byproducts. By utilizing the most advanced cleaning equipment, solutions, and methodologies on the market, we can restore your property to its original condition.
When you choose to take advantage of our fire damage restoration services here at ServiceMaster of Albuquerque and West Mesa, you can expect the following:
- Swift Response: We are available 24 hours a day, and can have a highly trained team of technicians on your property within 2 to 4 hours of your call.
- Emergency Pre-Cleaning: This step helps us to limit the extent of the damage, and evaluate what actions must be taken to fully restore your property.
- Cleaning: By utilizing different combinations of chemical cleaners, we can remove soot damage from a variety of delicate surfaces (i.e. chrome, aluminum, marble, porcelain, brass, tile, upholstery, carpeting, etc.).
- Content Cleaning and Pack-Out: We restore your personal belongings to the fullest extent possible either on-site or at one of our secure facilities.
- Wall and Ceiling Cleaning: We fully restore your floors, walls, ceilings, and everything in between.
- Odor Removal: Fires can leave behind a variety of foul odors, which we will promptly eliminate.
Here at ServiceMaster of Albuquerque and West Mesa, we are proud to service both home and business owners alike in Valencia County, NM. We know how much of a setback a fire can present, which is why we work hard to get your life back on track as efficiently as possible.
What to Do After a Fire
- Contact us here at ServiceMaster of Albuquerque and West Mesa as soon as possible to prevent further damage to your property.
- Air out your home or office space if it is over 60 degrees Fahrenheit outside.
- Change the air filter in your furnace.
- Clean off chrome, Formica, aluminum, and porcelain surfaces.
- Clean out your refrigerator thoroughly if you have lost power.
- Dispose of any open food packages (spoiled or not).
- Filter soot from the air by covering your return and supply vents with a damp cheesecloth.
- Utilize restoration dry cleaning services for your clothing and other affected fabrics.
What Not to Do After a Fire
- Do not touch soot-damaged surfaces with your hands or bare skin.
- Do not attempt to clean walls, carpeting, or upholstery without professional assistance.
- Do not use electrical appliances until they have been professionally inspected.
- Do not use ceiling fixtures if the ceiling was, or is, wet due to combating the fire.
If you have experienced a fire on your property, then we encourage you to contact us here at ServiceMaster of Albuquerque and West Mesa right away. We are available 24 hours a day at (505) 814-1411, and can be on-site within 2 to 4 hours of your call. We proudly provide services to property owners in the following cities in Valencia County: