Water damage is one of the most frequently reported cases of property damage across the nation. This is because the vast majority of homes and businesses are built with porous materials susceptible to damage from excess moisture. This means whether it is from a flood, severe storm, burst pipe, plumbing issue, leak, or more, the results are largely the same – you are left with water damage that can lead to structural damage, mold growth, and other complications. For these reasons and more, we proudly provide full water damage restoration services here at RestorationMaster to property owners in Valencia County, NM.
Here at RestorationMaster, we utilize industry-best moisture removal and water extraction equipment and methodologies to eliminate the risk of further water damage. Additionally, we will restore all affected areas and items (i.e. structural elements, furnishings, personal belongings, etc.) to their original condition. We do this through the following processes:
- Step 1 – Emergency Response: We are available 24 hours a day, and can get a highly trained team of technicians to your property within 2 to 4 hours of your call. When we arrive, we will perform an initial inspection to assess the extent of the damage.
- Step 2 – Water Removal and Drying: By utilizing our state-of-the-art drying equipment and procedures, we will remove all water and excess moisture from your property.
- Step 3 – Reinstallation and Cleaning: Once any standing water and excess moisture have been removed, we will reinstall any furniture or other belongings that were previously displaced for cleaning.
Whether you are in a residential or commercial setting, the results of water damage can be disastrous. Structural damage can occur when porous building materials absorb too much water, and mold may begin to grow because of the excess moisture. In either scenario, you, your loved ones, and your employees will be at risk. This is why we encourage you to contact us here at RestorationMaster right away if your property has experienced water damage.
How to Be Proactive in the Case of Water Damage
- Contact us here at RestorationMaster immediately in order to limit the extent of the damage, and restore your property.
- Remove excess water through mopping and blot drying, if possible.
- Remove non-permanent floor coverings.
- Keep drapes off of the floor.
- Dry furniture as thoroughly as you can, and place tin foil or plastic wrap under the legs.
- Keep books and documents on their shelves until they can be professionally dried and restored.
- Move pictures, paintings, and other delicate items somewhere dry.
What Not to Do in the Case of Water Damage
- Do not enter rooms with standing water if the power is still on.
- Do not attempt to vacuum excess water.
- Do not attempt to remove mold growth.
- Do not attempt to remove permanent flooring.
- Do not use electrical appliances if they have not been inspected, and especially if you are standing on a wet floor.
If your property has sustained any level of water damage, then we encourage you to contact us here at RestorationMaster about our water damage restoration services. We are available 24 hours a day at (505) 814-1411, and can have a team of technicians on-site within 2 to 4 hours of your call. We proudly provide services to property owners in the following cities in Valencia County: