ServiceMaster Restoration And Cleaning
Serving the Kingwood area since 1992
It is always difficult to completely prevent excess water in your home because water may appear from internal or external sources. Heavy rain and flooding are common causes of indoor water damage and water damage can also result from leaks, overflows, or pipe bursts. Regardless of the cause, you cannot hesitate to react to water damage because it can penetrate deeper into your home or building through absorbent building materials. ServiceMaster Restoration & Cleaning provides water damage restoration services in Kingwood, TX to extract excess water and dry wet materials. We will ensure all moisture and water is removed with our advanced drying equipment and we will also restore the damage caused by the water.
At ServiceMaster Restoration & Cleaning, we have the equipment and certification necessary to restore water losses in homes and commercial buildings. Each of our technicians are highly trained and use the best drying and water extraction equipment available in the industry. We start by stopping the spread of the water and then set up drying equipment and dehumidifiers to remove all moisture from wet building materials and furnishings. Once the water is removed, we will restore the damage as well as clean and sanitize the affected areas to prevent mold or bacteria buildup.
You can expect the following from our water damage restoration services:
- Emergency service 24 hours a day, 365 days a year
- Complete water extraction and dehumidification
- Moisture monitoring and assessment
- Sanitization and anti-microbial application
- Air quality control
- Removal of any debris
- Help with insurance claims
- Free initial inspection
- Mold remediation
- Carpet and upholstery cleaning
- Restoration and storage of water damaged furnishings and materials
Flood Damage Cleaning Tips
As soon as you find water damage in your home, make sure you call us right away before it can spread any further or cause mold growth. As you wait for our response, these tips can help you start to limit the damage.
What to Do After Water Damage
- Clean up excess water by mopping or blot drying.
- Remove wet area rugs and other non-permanent floor coverings, permanent flooring requires professional assistance.
- Lift the drapes off the floor by putting the bottoms through a coat hanger and putting the hanger on the rod.
- Wipe down wet furniture and put aluminum foil under the furniture legs to protect the carpet from staining.
- Move fragile objects like photos and paintings somewhere dry.
- Pack water damaged books together tightly and leave them on the shelf, we will dry them with a specialized process that prevents page warping.
- Open all the doors within your home to promote drying including cabinet doors and drawers.
What Avoid After Flood Damage
- Stay out of rooms with standing water until the electricity is turned off.
- Do not use a vacuum cleaner like a shop vac to remove water.
- Let professionals remove permanent carpeting and flooring.
- Do not use electrical appliances on a wet floor.
- Leave mold removal to the professionals.
The most dangerous aspect of water damage is its ability to spread and if the water penetrates deeply enough, it can cause major structural damage that is expensive to fix. You must call ServiceMaster Restoration & Cleaning immediately after finding water damage in your home or business in Kingwood, TX. We are available 24 hours a day at (281) 668-5912 to provide emergency water damage restoration and flood cleanup services.
Water Damage Cleanup – Houston, Texas
Sewage Cleanup Services – Houston, TX
Flood Cleanup and Water Damage Restoration – Woodlands TX
Flood Damage Restoration – Humble, TX
Water Restoration – Fall Creek, TX
Sewage Cleaning – Kingwood, TX