Mold growth is one of those things that everybody knows they do not want. To put it briefly, there are extensive health complications that can result, as well as risks to your property and its contents. If you notice or suspect mold on your property, we highly encourage you to contact our RestorationMaster representatives right away. We will locate all traces of mold, contain it so that it does not spread while we work, remove it, and restore any affected areas. We provide these services to homeowners and business owners in Evanston, IL.
The Nature of Mold Growth
Mold growth is a common event because of the ease and frequency with which mold spores are released and spread. To take hold on your property, all they need is an organic food source and a little bit of excess moisture. Once this occurs, it can begin to destroy the surface of whatever it is growing on.
The damage that mold can cause is rather extensive. It has the potential to:
- Feed off of common building materials (this is because many naturally contain cellulose, a food source for mold)
- Spread with tremendous ease once it takes hold on your property
- Cause severe health complications for those regularly exposed (such as allergic reactions, respiratory infections, asthma attacks, and more)
For these reasons, it is important that you get any mold found on your property removed as quickly as you can. At RestorationMaster, we do this through our industry-leading mold remediation services.
Professional Mold Removal
Through the use of our time-tested mold removal procedures, we will promptly remove all mold from your property, and restore any affected areas and belongings. We do this through the following:
- Identification of Affected Areas: We make use of specialized personnel and equipment to locate all sources of mold growth on your property. We will then assess the situation to determine an optimal mold removal approach.
- Containment: Before actually removing any mold, we will effectively contain it using plastic sheets, negative air machines, and HEPA filtration so that it cannot spread while we work.
- Mold Removal: Based off of our findings, we will implement our customized mold removal plan to decontaminate any affected surfaces and materials.
- Sanitizing Building Materials: Through the use of anti-microbial applications, HEPA vacuuming, wire brushing, and sanding, we can completely decontaminate non-porous building elements.
- Final Inspection: We will perform a final inspection of your property to ensure that all mold has been removed.
Mold can grow and spread quickly, which is why we cannot overstate the importance of getting it removed promptly. If you have any questions about our mold remediation services, or would like to schedule an appointment, simply give us a call at (847) 813-7730. RestorationMaster proudly services homes and businesses in Evanston, IL.