ServiceMaster at Bakersfield
Keeping a clean and sanitary workplace for your employees is always important, but especially now more than ever. The coronavirus has spread quickly throughout the U.S. and nearly every state has a confirmed case. Therefore, it is essential for the health and safety of your employees that you keep your office or commercial building clean. Business owners and property managers should take advantage of disinfection services from local restoration companies.
ServiceMaster at Bakersfield provides commercial cleaning and disinfection services to offices and commercial buildings in Delano, CA. Our technicians will use our advanced cleaning products and disinfectants to sanitize and clean areas that people frequently touch.
What is the Coronavirus?
The coronavirus, also known as COVID-19, is a recently discovered respiratory infection that has spread quickly throughout the world. Its most common ways of spreading include person to person transmission and community spread. For this reason, it is extremely important to abide by social distancing and self-quarantine rules. The symptoms of the coronavirus include a fever, chills, coughing, and shortness of breath. Coronavirus may take 2-14 days to present symptoms in an infected person. Senior citizens and people with compromised immune systems may present more severe symptoms than the average person.
To get more information about the coronavirus, take a look at the FAQ published by the Centers for Disease Control (CDC): frequently asked questions about the coronavirus.
Disinfection Services in Delano, CA
Our commercial cleaning and disinfection services are available to business owners who believe their commercial building or office could benefit from a thorough cleaning or pre-cleaning. Our professionals will use EPA-registered cleaning products and disinfectants to properly clean surfaces and materials. We will decontaminate and disinfect areas that may have been exposed to the coronavirus and ensure all germs are eliminated. Our technicians will thoroughly disinfect and clean your property using our own Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) to protect ourselves and prevent the coronavirus from spreading further. We will also responsibly follow the guidelines issued by the World Health Organization (WHO) and the CDC during our cleaning and disinfection of your business.
Our ServiceMaster professionals will perform the following steps during our commercial cleaning and disinfection services:
- Use our advanced equipment and cleaning products to clean air spaces and neutralize airborne viral particles. This service is largely a precaution because it is currently unknown if the coronavirus is airborne.
- Clean and disinfect high touch areas and objects, such as bathroom fixtures, chairs, desks, light switches, door handles, countertops, phones, and keyboards and computers.
- Ensure the area is fully decontaminated by fogging the building with a broad-spectrum biocide.
Our ServiceMaster professionals will clean and disinfect the following public areas:
- Childcare facilities
- Schools and universities
- Offices and commercial buildings
- Nursing homes and assisted living facilities
- Other public spaces
Consider using these tips to prevent the spread of the coronavirus in your workplace:
- If your company can allow it, have all employees work from home. If not, ensure that all employees who are sick or displaying symptoms stay home. Paid sick leave will be an asset in these cases because it will encourage sick employees to stay home.
- Encourage all employees to frequently wash their hands. Post signs near sinks to serve as a reminder to wash their hands thoroughly.
- Keep a supply of alcohol-based hand sanitizer for your employees.
- Talk to your employees about proper etiquette when sneezing or coughing.
- Remind your employees about social distancing, such as avoiding physical contact and keeping a 6-foot distance from others at all times.
For more information on how to stay safe, use this guide from the CDC: interim guidance for businesses.
Contact ServiceMaster at Bakersfield at (661) 232-0021 right away for our commercial cleaning and disinfection services. We provide commercial cleaning and disinfection services to businesses and commercial buildings in the Delano, CA, area.
Related Commercial Cleaning and Disinfection Services: