It is always important to keep your workplace neat and clean for the health and productivity of your employees. This is especially the case, now that the coronavirus has quickly spread throughout the U.S. Every state in the United States has confirmed cases of the coronavirus. This is why property managers and business owners must take the appropriate steps to keep their businesses clean. Luckily, restoration professionals are offering their disinfection services during this stressful time.
RestorationMaster provides commercial cleaning and disinfection services to commercial buildings and offices in Tehachapi, CA. Our technicians will clean and sanitize high touch areas with our advanced disinfectants and cleaning products.
What is the Coronavirus?
The coronavirus, also named COVID-19, is a recently discovered strand of a respiratory infection. The coronavirus has quickly spread throughout the world due to community spread and person to person transmission. The symptoms of coronavirus are shortness of breath, chills, coughing, and a fever. However, you may carry the disease for 2-14 days before symptoms begin to show. Elderly people and those with compromised immune systems may experience more severe symptoms.
For more information, use this guide published by the Centers for Disease Control (CDC): FAQ about the Coronavirus.
Commercial Cleaning and Disinfection Services in Tehachapi, CA
Our Coronavirus cleaning and disinfection services are available to property managers and business owners in the Tehachapi, CA, area. Our technicians will properly clean surfaces and materials with our EPA-registered disinfectants and cleaning products. We will ensure all germs that may carry COVID-19 are eliminated by disinfecting and decontaminating all areas that may be exposed. We will wear Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) as a precaution while we properly clean and disinfect your office or commercial building.
Our commercial cleaning and disinfection services in Tehachapi, CA include the following steps:
- Clean air spaces and neutralize airborne viral particles with our advanced cleaning products and equipment.
- Disinfect and clean high touch objects and areas, including phones, countertops, computers, keyboards, light switches, door handles, desks, chairs, and bathroom fixtures.
- Use of a broad-spectrum biocide to fog the building in order to ensure it is fully decontaminated.
We will clean and sanitize the following public places:
- Universities and schools
- Childcare facilities
- Offices and commercial buildings
- Assisted living facilities and nursing homes
- Other public areas
Use these tips to keep your employees safe in the workplace:
- Encourage all employees to work from home if your company will allow it. If not, insist that all sick employees, or those who are displaying symptoms, stay home. Paid sick leave will help encourage sick employees to responsibly stay home.
- Post signs near bathroom sinks to remind employees to wash their hands.
- Provide your employees with alcohol-based hand sanitizer.
- Explain to your employees the proper etiquette when coughing or sneezing.
- Remind your employees to practice social distancing tactics, such as staying 6 feet away from others, avoiding physical contact, and cancelling public outings.
To learn more about the coronavirus and how to protect your business and employees, take a look at this guide from the CDC: interim guidance for businesses.
If you believe your business could benefit from our commercial cleaning and disinfection services, give us a call at (661) 232-0021. Our professionals at RestorationMaster offer sanitization, cleaning, and disinfection services to commercial buildings and businesses in Tehachapi, CA, and the surrounding areas.
Related Commercial Cleaning and Disinfection Services: