If your property is the site of an accident, injury, or death involving biohazard materials, then you cannot conduct the cleanup yourself. These materials are dangerous with the potential to spread diseases and infections and they can’t be cleaned using commonplace cleaning products. Because of this, you need to get professional help. Aftermath Services can clean and restore your property through the bio recovery services that we offer in the Oakland, CA area. We are a trusted provider of biohazard cleaning, and we employ technicians who are highly trained to conduct this work.
Aftermath Services employs professionals with the necessary training and experience to provide bio recovery services. We have worked with numerous scenarios, so we are ready to deal with just about any situation involving biohazard materials. Through our services, we can get rid of biohazards like blood and tissue from your property in a safe and efficient manner. We do this by bio washing, sanitizing, and deodorizing the affected objects and materials. Any items that have been unaffected by biohazards will be removed from the property. This allows us to be more thorough with our cleaning job.
The following are included within our bio recovery services:
- Biohazard cleanup
- Blood cleanup
- Crime scene cleanup
- Death cleanup
- Hoarding cleanup
- Homicide cleanup
- Suicide cleanup
- Trauma scene cleanup
At Aftermath Services, we use cleaning techniques that have been proven to be effective and safe when removing biohazard materials. Furthermore, our technicians have completed blood borne pathogen (BBP) training, so they can remove biohazards in a safe manner. The following is included within our bio recovery procedure:
- Effective cleaning procedures: When we conduct cleaning, we work in compliance with local, state, and federal regulations.
- Personal protection equipment: We use personal protection equipment when we conduct cleanup to ensure safety.
- Cooperating with law enforcement: We work with law enforcement officials to ensure we do not interfere with the investigation.
- Removing biohazards: We dispose of biohazards by placing them in approved containers and having them transported to a licensed facility.
- Helping with insurance: We work with your insurance provider to help file your claim.
- Respecting and protecting your privacy: We respect your privacy and do what we can to protect it.
- Family assistance and support: We can connect family and friends with trained counselors who will help them work through this difficult time.
For professional 24/7 bio recovery services from Aftermath Services in the Oakland, CA area, call us at (888) 696-7999.