Water damage and excess moisture can cause an array of problems for your home or business in short order. Aside from the potential for mold and mildew growth, you are at risk for both structural and superficial damage as well. To mitigate the chances of these issues occurring, we encourage you to contact us here at ServiceMaster Restoration of Tri-Cities for all of your water damage restoration needs.
There are many causes of water damage in urban and rural environments. Some include, but are not limited to:
- Heavy Rain
- Burst Pipes
- Sump Pump Failure
Our technicians are experienced in these scenarios, and more, and are among the best water damage restoration experts in all of Nebraska. If you live in the Hastings, NE, area, then we will work to ensure that your property does not fall victim to the serious effects of prolonged water damage.
From water and moisture extraction to location cleanup, our technicians will restore your property to its former glory. When you choose ServiceMaster Restoration of Tri-Cities, you can expect the following:
- Timely Response and Open Communication: We are available 24 hours a day to respond to your call, and will arrive on-site as quickly as possible. As we perform our work, you will be updated as to our planning and progress periodically.
- Inspection of Affected Area: Our technicians know what to look for when it comes to water damage. We will fully inspect all affected areas, develop a plan, and seek your permission before proceeding.
- Water and Moisture Removal: Utilizing our state of the art water extraction equipment, we will remove all standing water, and begin the process of eliminating excess moisture.
- Area Drying: Our professional equipment is ideal for effectively drying all types of surfaces (e.g. floors, carpets, drywall, structural elements, furnishings, etc.).
- Cleaning and Restoration: We will clean and sanitize all affected areas, as well as their furnishings. Our goal is to return your home or business to its original condition.
- Structural Repairs: If necessary, we can provide full reconstruction services to repair structural elements of your property that were damaged due to excess water and moisture.
Time is of the essence when you experience water damage of any kind on your property. Leaving it be will only compound the issue, and may result in an emergency situation in the future.
Actions you can take to diminish the negative effects of water damage include:
- Contact the water damage restoration experts of ServiceMaster Restoration of Tri-Cities immediately upon noticing the damage.
- Relocate smaller possessions to dry areas.
- Thoroughly mop or “blot” the area to remove as much water as possible.
- Retrieve and hang up loose floor coverings and area rugs.
- Place tin foil under furniture legs to separate them from the water and excess moisture.
- Prop up wet pillows and cushions.
- Open drawers and cabinets in order to increase air circulation.
- *Do not step in standing water, as bacterial, electrical, and other hazards may be present!
For premier water damage restoration services in the Hastings, NE, area, contact ServiceMaster Restoration of Tri-Cities at (308)210-2595. We are available 24 hours a day to respond to your call, and are happy to answer any of your questions.