Water damage occurs as a result of flooding which can happen without warning during a torrential downpour. When heavy rains do hit and cause flooding, ServiceMaster Restoration of Montgomery, Frederick, Howard & Washington Counties is available to take calls 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year to respond to flooding in Rockville, MD. By providing a quick response, we can help limit the amount of water damage and save our clients some money on their restoration needs.
If water damage is not addressed immediately, the claims will increase until proper action is taken. ServiceMaster Restoration of Montgomery, Frederick, Howard & Washington Counties employs a highly trained and certified staff that uses advanced products, procedures, and equipment to ensure quality cleaning and protection for your property and content. Our 6-Step Water Damage Restoration Process includes the following steps:
- Inspection and Assessment: We begin by thoroughly inspecting the property to determine the extent of the damage and what types of materials are affected to decide on the best strategy.
- Water Removal: After the inspection, we locate the source of the moisture and eliminate it, and then we remove any water found in the affected areas.
- Anti-Microbial Application: We use an anti-microbial application on affected surfaces to prevent bacterial growth and help speed up the drying process.
- Drying: Air Movement: Proper air movement is crucial to the drying process and we make sure to use proper airflow techniques to help the process.
- Drying: Dehumidifying: Dehumidification is even more important to the drying process than air movement because it removes moisture from the air and damaged materials to prevent further damage.
- Drying: Monitoring: Our staff will monitor your home and the affected materials to make sure that they are drying properly and to prevent further damage.
If your Rockville, MD home has experienced water damage, contact ServiceMaster Restoration of Montgomery, Frederick, Howard & Washington Counties immediately for our water damage restoration services. We work with all insurance providers in the Rockville, MD area and our trained and certified staff has the proper equipment to restore and deodorize property damaged by water.
Contact us at 301-605-9440 for a free quote today!