A heavy downpour can happen quite suddenly and if the rain causes your home to flood, you could experience water damage. If a sudden flood does cause damage to your home, RestorationMaster provides water damage restoration services to Frederick, MD. We are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year to respond quickly to emergency flooding needs and help limit the amount of damage to save our clients on restoration costs.
It is important to take action immediately after sustaining water damage because the claims will increase until the problem is addressed. The highly trained and certified staff of RestorationMaster uses advanced products, procedures, and equipment to effectively clean and protect property damaged by flooding.
Our 6-Step Water Damage Restoration Process includes the following steps:
- Inspection and Assessment: Our services start with a thorough inspection of the property to determine the extent of the damage and the types of materials affected to decide on a proper strategy.
- Water Removal: After the inspection, we identify and eliminate the source of the moisture and then remove any water from the affected areas.
- Anti-Microbial Application: We apply an anti-microbial to affected surfaces, which prevents bacteria growth and helps speed the drying process.
- Drying: Air Movement: During the drying process, we use proper airflow techniques.
- Drying: Dehumidifying: Dehumidification is an important part of the drying process because it removes moisture from the air and the damaged materials.
- Drying: Monitoring: We continue to monitor your home and the affected areas to make sure they are drying properly.
If you have sustained water damage due to flooding in Frederick, MD, contact RestorationMaster immediately for water damage restoration services. Our trained staff has the proper equipment to restore and deodorize damaged property and we work with all insurance providers in the Frederick, MD area.
Contact us at (301) 381-2304 for a free quote today!