All it takes for mold to grow is the right temperature, humidity, and moisture within a home. Mold tends to grow on surfaces that contain cellulose, which is its major food source, such as wood and drywall and it can cause a number of health problems as well as destruction of theses surfaces. Completely removing or decontaminating affected materials through the process of remediation is the only way to rid a home of mold. ServiceMaster Restoration of Montgomery, Frederick, Howard & Washington Counties provides mold remediation services to Frederick, MD.
At ServiceMaster Restoration of Montgomery, Frederick, Howard & Washington Counties, our staff undergoes continuous hands-on training and education to stay certified for mold remediation. Among the organizations that we receive training and certification from are The Institute of Inspection, Cleaning and Restoration Certification; Restoration Industry Association; and American Council for Accredited Certification. Our dedication to continued education allows us to provide the most effective mold remediation services to Frederick, MD using our state-of-the-art technology and equipment.
The best strategy against mold is prevention but if mold growth should occur, the moisture source that is causing the growth must be located and eliminated.
Our 5-Step Mold Removal Process:
- Assess the Damage: We can detect for moisture in the walls, ceilings, wood floors, and other areas using state-of-the-art moisture meters.
- Extract and Dry: Our high quality water extraction and dehumidification equipment can remove water from the floors, walls, cabinets, carpet, and upholstery to prevent mold from spreading.
- Seal-Off Contaminated Areas: We seal off affected areas to keep airborne spores from spreading.
- Remove Affected Materials: We completely remove drywall and other building materials that have mold growth.
- Final Stage: We use a HEPA-vacuum in the sealed-off affected areas.
Homes that contain areas of larger than 10 square feet that are affected by mold should be assessed by an Industrial Hygienist before ServiceMaster Restoration of Montgomery, Frederick, Howard & Washington Counties begins any mold remediation work. Be sure to contact ServiceMaster Restoration of Montgomery, Frederick, Howard & Washington Counties for mold remediation services in Frederick, MD. We have the expertise and equipment to handle mold remediation needs and we are on call 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Contact us at 301-605-9440 for a free quote today!